Pastranaland

Chapter 6

"Ready to go yet Kels?" Nate knocked on my door before pushing it open a little more than what it was.

"Almost" I smiled at him over my shoulder before walking over to my closet and grabbing my racing gear. My gear was white, black, light pink and light blue. It has the Fox Racing logo on my chest and McKeen on my back in black with my number under it and the DC logo on my lower back. I folded it neatly then placed it in my duffelbag.

"You're so gentle with your jersey. It's like its so delicate and will break." Nate chuckled and shook his head.

"Hey you never know." I chuckled and zipped up my bag.

"Kelsey you fall with it on dirt and it doesn't even tear?" Nate said with a sigh.

"True" I stood up straight. I grabbed my phone and put the duffelbag strap over my shoulder.

"Are you sure they're even up yet? Not everyone wakes up as early as we do you know." Nate said stepping out of my room.

"Travis texted me like an hour ago already giving me his address and code for the gate. He said to come whenever." I shrugged. "Hey where's Parks?"

"In the kitchen" Nate said glancing down at his phone. I nodded and set my bag down on one of the couch seats then walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Bonifay" I smiled as he looked up at me from his bowl of cereal.

"Morning McKeen. Are you keen for today?" I rolled my eyes at him while he wore a proud smile. I smiled and back and nodded. I grabbed a bowl, the mild and my coco pops and made myself some cereal. We sat in silence and ate out cereals while Nate kept smiling every time his phone beeped. I had a feeling it was Jolene but I kept my remarks to myself.

I walked over to the crate that held all my protective gear in the garage and grabbed my Red Bull helmet off its stand and grabbed my boots. I went over to Nate's Escalade and tossed everything in the back.

We got in the Escalade with Parks in the passenger seat and me in the back and we were on our way. Turns out Travis didn't live all that far away from us. It was like not even a 2.minute drive. Nate punched in the code and the gate's opened. Now I've seen Travis's house on tv but tv didn't do it any justice. His house and yard was huge.

"Shit" Nate said glancing up at the house we stood in front of. Parks walked off to the back and we followed him. Everyone was already here so we greeted them. Jolene and Nate shared another kiss and I awww'd at them. I looked around for Travis but he wasn't there.

"He's inside. You can go in and actually get him. He's been in there for a while now" Erik said rolling his eyes.

"How did you know I was looking for him and not just looking around?" I asked with a smirk.

"I just know" Erik winked and then went to talk to Jim. I giggled and walked off into the huge house. Stepping into the front doors there was a study to the left and to the far right a room with a Foosball table. There were steps just before the room with the Foosball table and a passage ahead.

"Travis?" I called for him and heard a muffled sound coming from upstairs? I shrugged and walked up the stairs. I walked past the very first door to my left and past the staircase going down. There was a door behind the staircase that was opened and I hear noises coming from there so I walked closer.

"Hey Trav?" I asked stepping into the room "Shit sorry!" I said covering my eyes with my hand. Travis was standing by his bed with nothing but his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh hey Kels" he said casually like nothing just happened "You can look now." he said and I slowly dropped my hand. He was smiling at me while pulling a green DC shirt over his head. He walked over to me and gave me a hug. He smelled so good that I had to stop myself from nuzzling my nose into him and just taking a good few whifs. Weird I know.