Filming day

Chapter 7

My alarm went off, signalling me that it was time to wake up. I rolled over and groaned reaching out to stop it. I patted around blindly on my night stand until it was finally quiet. I got up and walked into the bathroom to do my business.

After I was done I brushed my hair out and then brushed my teeth. I rinsed my face off and walked into my closet. I grabbed my black and pink board shorts that stopped just a little above my knee and a black Rockstar energy hoodie.

I walked out to my dresser and grabbed the first bikini I saw and put it on. Turns out it was my red Red Bull one. I put on my board shorts next and slipped my hoodie on over my head. I grabbed my phone and made my way down stairs. The house was dark since the sun hasn't even started to rise yet.

"Are you ready for today Kels?" Nate asked from where he was sitting at the counter. I yawned as I leaned into the fridge and grabbed a Rockstar energy drink.

"I hope so. I'm a little sore from the day at Travis's and all the practising yesterday." I said taking a seat next to him and finishing my energy drink in one go.

"So you and Travis hay?" Nate asked while nudging me in the side with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and got up to grab a granola bar from the pantry. You see that night after Travis and I were talking on the trampoline, we ended up falling asleep.

When we woke up the next morning I was kind of laying on his chest and he kind of had his arm around me, holding me close and we were covered with a blanket too. So the guys made fun of us and they didn't believe that we really just fell asleep and nothing happened. I mean yeah I think he's good looking and all, but we're just friends.

"I told you. Nothing happened and we're just friends." I said with an annoyed sigh.

"Sure you are" he said with another smirk "Now hurry up. The guys are busy putting the boat in the water then will be ready to roll in half an hour or so." Nate said tapping his fingers on the counter then getting up and walking out the kitchen. "Oh hey Travis."

"Hey Nate. Kelsey up yet?" I heard his voice from around the corner.

"Yeah she's in there" I heard Nate said and a few seconds later in walked Travis dressed in a red board short that stopped at the knee, black DC hoodie and a grey Red Bull cap on his head. He smiled and walked up to me.

"Hey Kels" he said with the smile still on his face. I got up and dropped into his arms with a sigh. "Well someone is excited for today" he chuckled and hugged me.

"I'm tired and sore and really don't feel like bailing today." my voice came out muffled from my face being in his chest. He rubbed my back soothingly and chuckled.

"You'll be fine Kels and it will be over before you know it" he said and I groaned and pulled out of the hug. I finished my granola bar and then made my way to the garage where my wakeboard was waiting for me and my life jacket.

"You know that water is going to be so damn cold." I said walking over the lawn to the boat where the Mastercraft guys, Nate and Parks was waiting for me.

"Yeah I can only imagine" Travis laughed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Ah here she is" Nate smiled and took my life jacket and board from me so I can shake the other guys hands. "This is Ryan, Kyle and Mike" Nate said pointing out the guys.

"Nice to meet you" I said with a small smile as I shook their hands. So Ryan would be driving their boat while Kyle will film me and Mike will be taking photo's.

"Are you ready for today Kels?" Parks asked me while I took off my hoodie. He handed me my life jacket.

"I guess" I said shrugging.