Body heat

Chapter 8

I rolled over in my sleep expecting to feel more blankets and sheets. I stead I felt a warm body. I slowly opened my one eye to find Travis sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled and scooted closer to warmth of his body.

I rested my head carefully on his chest and put my arm around his waist to hold him close and soak up his heat. I smiled and closed my eyes again to try to fall back to sleep but I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me even closer.

"Morning Kels" he said in barely above a whisper. I smiled and turned my head so that I could look up at him and saw his eyes were still closed but he wore a smile on his lips.

"Morning Trav" I said back in a soft voice. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me. For a long while we just stared at each other, smiling. Hes hand started to move up and down my back and then made my heart go crazy in my chest.

I turned so that I was kind of laying on my stomach and turned my head again so that my cheek was rested on Travis's chest. His hand slipped under my tank top to rest on the small of my back. I gasped and looked up into those beautiful eyes of his.

"Did you sleep well Kels?" he asked in his sleepy voice, which was super sexy might I add.

"Yeah I did" I said with a small nod and smile "You?"

"Yeah. I got to sleep next to the worlds most beautiful and talented woman." Travis winked and for some reason his words and actions made me blush a deep red. I smiled shyly and looked down to his chest. "Hey" he said and and put his other hand under my chin to tilt my head up "Don't hide those beautiful green eyes from me." His smile made my heart melt.

Ok what was it with him today and most of all, what was it with me today? Every time he touched me it felt like my heart would burst out from my chest or jump out of my throat. He sat up abruptly and pulled me up with him and made me straddle his lap.

I was so stunned by his actions that I didn't fight it or protest. I just did what he wanted me to do. I was held captive by his intense stare. It wasn't frightening or anything, it was just so inviting.

So there we were, me straddling his lap and him with his hands resting on my thighs that were kind of exposed from my cotton shots. His hands started to slowly rub up and down on my thighs. I looked down between us at his hands to watch his actions. My skin felt like it would burst into flames any second now. And that small movement on his hands turned me on so bad.

I slowly looked up into his eyes again, letting my eyes gaze hungrily over his stomach, his toned chest and then finally landing on his handsome face. I smiled at how messy his hair looked and by the fact that for once he did not have a cap on. Well obviously not, he was in bed, duh.

I reached up and ran my fingers through his messy hair. He leaned his back against my head board of my bed and closed his eyes while my fingers made their way through his hair. I lowered my hands through his hair to his neck and then over to his shoulders. Feeling all his muscles tense under my touch. He squeezed my hips as I softly raked my nails down his chest.

I was so caught up in what I was doing and feeling his skin under palms that it wasn't until his hands reached to under my arms and I had to lift my arms that I realized that he was taking my tank top off. He lifted it over my head leaving me complete bare in front of him.

I was tempted to cover myself up in front of him but he somehow knew what I was about to do. He ran his hands down my arms softly and laced his fingers through mine as he stopped by my hands. Our hands fit perfectly together, like they were made to hold each other. He looked over every part of my naked torso.