Interesting night, even better day

Chapter 24

There's not many things that scares the living shit out of me. Like I don't get nightmares often and I don't easily get frightened at night. But this was completely different. I shot up in bed and glanced around the room frantically with my heart beating a mile a minute and my chest rising and falling fast from the heavy breathing.

I found the source of my wake up call and my heart broke. Travis was sitting up in bed, covered in sweat, eyes wide and screaming at the top of his lungs as he just point to the corner of the room, yelling. I've seen this before and it was scary and I had no idea what to do. Travis was having another one of his night terrors.

"Travis? Baby calm down." I said in a soft and what I was hoping was a soothing voice as I lightly touched his arm. Travis stopped screaming and just looked at me. I swear in that moment you could actually hear my heart beating like crazy in my chest.

Travis just looked at me and turned his attention back to the corner he was just pointing at as he lifted his arm again and took in a breath. Dear lord here we go again. He was about to scream again but this time I took a very dangerous and risky move. I put his arm down and went to straddle his lap. Since he was basically asleep he could easily have done something to hurt me since he did not know what he was doing.

"Baby, shhh. It's ok. Look at me." I cooed and cupped his face. The blank look on his face was scaring me and my heart clenched at that look. I just wanted my carefree Travis back. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. I hoped and silently prayed that this will get him back.

At first he didn't respond but I was not going to let that stop me. I knew it wasn't safe to wake up someone who was sleep-whatever it is he was doing. So this was my best and safest bet. I pressed my lips harder to his and soon I felt him respond to the kiss. I sighed a little against his lips and thought it was over, boy was I wrong.

I felt his hands come up and under my tank top as he rested them on my hips. I let out a soft moan at his touch and he captured my bottom lip in his lips. I closed my eyes again and knotted my fingers in his hair while he gently sucked on my bottom lip then grazed it with his teeth. That drove me insane and made me arch my body into his as his hands started to roam under my shirt. God it felt amazing.

I lightly tugged on his hair making him make an 'ahh' sound and I used it to my advantage as I slipped my tongue passed his lips and teased his tongue. I couldn't handle the teasing anymore and kissed him with all the love and passion I felt for him right now. Our tongues danced together in perfect harmony but it had to come to an end since we were both kind of short of breath. I pulled away slightly and rested my forehead against his as I panted and tried to catch my breath.

"What was that for baby?" He asked after a while of us catching our breaths. I smiled a little and opened my eyes to be met with his gorgeous eyes.

"It was all I could think of to get you to wake up." I said still panting a little and Travis frowned at me.

"Why did you have to get me to wake up?" He asked and I could hear he was kind of confused.

"You were having one of your night terror things again baby." I said and closed my eyes as the horrible image of him just staring and screaming came to mind. I never want to see him like that again.

"I did?" He asked still confused and I nodded my head as I let out a deep breath. "Sorry baby. Are you ok?"

"I should be asking you that question." I said with a small smile as I tilted my head to the side.

"I'm fine. Very turned on, but fine." He said leaning in to give me a chaste kiss. I chuckled through my nose and shook my head.

"You scared me baby." I whispered and looked him in the eyes.