I'm so stupid

Chapter 18

"I said no Kelsey!" Nate snapped at me with his arms crossed. I groaned and was on the edge of pulling my freaking hair out. You see we've been in LA for a few days now and we haven't been doing much really, just messing around. Today we were at some or other circus and later we would go to the Red Bull compound and Nate was pretty much telling me that I won't get on my bike.

"Since when do you get to make decisions for me Nathan?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm your fucking manager Kelsey and I'm looking out for you as your older brother too. Have you forgotten that you have a competition coming up. I just don't want you doing something stupid and getting hurt later on." Nate said in a softer tone.

"Come on Nate, you know it's my passion." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah I know Kels. But they're expecting you to be there in two weeks and you can't grantee me that you won't get hurt on your bike." Nate said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"You know other managers wont allow it at all, they'll just advise against it." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah well I'm not other managers." He said and I rolled my eyes and shoved his hands off then walked away. He called after me but I just really needed to get away from him. I know he's only looking out for me but come on.

"Who stole your porridge?" Hubert asked as I slumped down in a camping chair next to his.

"Nate. God why did I make him my manager?" I asked to no one in particular. Hubert chuckled and I looked at him with an amused smile. "What?"

"You guys are just funny that's all. You guys are best friends yet fight like cat and dog." He said shrugging. I nodded and sat back in my chair. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes to try and relax a little. It went darker all of a sudden and I opened one eye to find Travis smiling down at me with a top hat on.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked him with a giggle. He walked around to come stand in front of me and I sat up straighter to see what he was wearing. He was dressed as a ringleader.

"How do I look?" He asked twirling so that I can see what he was wearing.

"Extremely sexy." I said with a wink and smirk.

"I know right? Maybe I should give up competing and just become a ringleader." He said grabbing hold of his jacket and pulling it straight.

"No." I said pouting. "You can't leave me Trav!" He smiled and placed one hand on my cheek and traced it with his thumb. I bit on my lip as I looked up at him. His thumb left tingles in it's wake and my heart was racing.

"I will never leave you Kels." He said with a soft smile as he gazed into my eyes. I nodded and his hand was gone. He turned to walk to Gregg who called him and I slumped back into my chair. What the hell was this guy doing to me.

"You so have the hots for Trav." I looked to my side to see Jo had taken the seat Hubert was sitting in earlier. She was dressed in a small dress, like a ballerina almost. She looked cute.

"Cute dress Jo. And what?" I said with raised eyebrows. Jo looked down at her attire and smiled slightly.

"Thanks. And I said you have the hots for Trav, don't you?" She asked as she nudged my side. I blushed and looked down at my hands in my lap.

"What? No!" I said a little too quickly and mentally face palmed myself.

"You can tell me Kels. I won't say anything." Jolene said putting a hand on my shoulder.