Here goes nothing

Chapter 21

I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head as the sunlight tortured my eyes. I really didn't want to wake up yet. I was so damn tired! All I wanted to do was sleep. It's been a long two weeks and my body was feeling it too.

"Kelsey!" I groaned again as someone jumped on my bed.

"Kelsey is not here." I mumbled in a groggy voice.

"Aw come on Kels. I missed you." I pulled the blankets off my head and smiled and looked at Erik annoyed as he just beamed at me. "I brought you tea."

"You did?" I asked him with a small smile. He nodded and then got off the bed. I sat up and stretched my sore muscles.

"You ok Kels?" Erik asked as he handed me my tea.

"Yeah. My body just hurts in places I never even knew existed." I said making him laugh. I sipped on my tea as he took a seat on the bed again.

"So how did it go?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Well I won so it went well I guess." I said with a shrug.

"So Trav surprised you huh?" He asked and I frowned at him and nodded.

"Yeah and?" I asked him, not sure I want to hear what was to come from his mouth next.

"So who just flies out to go see someone they were going to see in a few days in any case? I tell you who. People who have feelings for each others." Erik said proud of himself.

"You're crazy Rones." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Soon enough you guys will realize what I see. I'm not blind Kelsey." Erik said and then frowned. "You should have seen him though. He was so sad and down, moping the whole day. But then the day before he knew he was going to see you he was back to the old happy and cheery Travis."

"Well I missed him too, I mean he is my best friend after all." I said playing it off like I didn't mind what he just said.

"I wish you two would just get over your little stubborn act and admit it to yourselves, each other and all of us." Erik said shaking his head.

"There's nothing to admit Roner." I said shrugging as I put my mug down and got up from the bed. He sighed and got up too. "So what are we doing today?" I asked trying to just change the subject.

"We're going to the salt flats today and try to break some speed record with Ken Block." My eyes widened at what he said.

"Holy hell Ken Block is here?" I asked him with a huge smile. I was a huge fan of him and I'd like to meet him. I mean I got sponsored by DC so it would be pretty awesome.

"Yeah, so hurry the hell up. We need to get going." Erik smiled as he left the room. I laughed at him then went to get some clothes out of my bag. It seemed a little chilly today so I grabbed a black skinny jean, grey crew neck and grabbed my grey and purple DC slipper/sneakers. I didn't feel like bothering with my hair so I just put a grey beanie on.

"Well don't you look cute." Jolene said once I made it to the lobby of the hotel we were staying in.

"Thank's Jo." I smiled and gave her a hug. "I missed you and I cant tell you that Nate was too." I smiled and pulled out of the hug.

"I missed you guys too. It's good to have you guys back." She said as we walked to the vans. I ended up in the very back between Travis and Special. I yawned and leaned my head against Travis's shoulder as we started to drive.

"You know, you two would make such a cute couple." Special said out of nowhere making me blush a little.

"Shut up." I said playfully shoving him. "I see Roner got to you while I was gone." I said with a raised eyebrow and he just laughed at me. Jo glanced at me and winked at me making me blush more. She was the only one, besides Nate that knew my true feelings for Travis.