chapter 3

Buttercup had walked home as soon as she walked in she ran up straight to her room. ¨Whats up with her?¨ Kai Hey said as he looked at Dai. ¨Who knows I'll go and find out.¨ Dai said walking up the stairs. ¨I don't think that's a good idea bro we should let her have her space.¨ Kai had said grabbing Dai's arm. Dai had sighed and nods as he walks down with Kai. Meanwhile with Buttercup she had looked at the mirror her sleeping with sirens shirt had been torn up her black jeans had been ripped her lip had an injury she had a black eye her nose bleeding her knee was scraped her arms filled with injury's she had kept looking the mirror. ¨He's right... What ever did happen to the tough buttercup? Who is this pathetic worthless not good enough not skinny enough buttercup? Face it I don't belong here... I'm just a stupid bitch an ugly bitch... Why I'm I even here?¨ Buttercup said as she began to cry she went to the bathroom and found a razor she started to self harm. ¨Why I'm I like this?!?!!¨ Buttercup shouted as she harmed her self while she cried.

~The Next day~

Buttercup had got up still in her clothes from yesterday she went to the closet to put on a Ghost Town shirt then some black jeans she had straighten her hair just for today. She had looked at her arms covered in scars she put on some arm warmers to cover her whole arm. Buttercup had sniffed and walked down stairs. [Buttercup only lived with her brothers there mom and dad have died in a car crash]. Dai had looked at buttercup. ¨What the hell happened to your eye?!?!?!?!??!¨ Dai said running to buttercup. ¨I'm fine bro trust me don't worry about it...¨ Buttercup faked a smile and walked out the door Dai had sighed and shook his head. Buttercup put on her Crown The Empire hoodie and the hood up when she arrived at school Mitch hadn't arrived yet she sighed in relief . Butch had looked over to Buttercup he thought to himself ¨What's up with her? Wait why should I care? Shes a powerpuff.... well she use to be... What the hell I'm I saying? Why should I care?!?!?¨ Butch had shook his head but another thing had popped up in his mind ¨Is she being abused by her family? Or by Mitch...? Who knows what shes going threw..¨ Butch shook his head. He kept looking at Buttercup. When Mitch arrived he had a smirk on his face walking closer to buttercup. ¨Hey sweetheart were walking to my house today you got that? Don't you dare forget you'll regret it .. You dumb bitch..¨ Mitch grabbed her by the hair. ¨O-o-okay o-ow i-it hurts stop it Mitch!!!" Buttercup tried taking his arms away from her hair. Mitch smirked and let go as he walked to his friends. Butch was at the corner watching everything his eyes widen. "So it's Mitch who's doing this... wait a sec I shouldn't care I'm a heartless rowdy ruff boy!" Butch said talking to himself. "Who you talking to?" A  familiar voice said. Butch turned around "eh?" It was brick. "I was talking to myself.." butch said as he looked at brick. "How come... why are you staring at buttercup? Eh?" Brick asked while he crossed his arms.