Chapter 19

Butch had watched buttercup storm off as he put his hand on his cheek shocked. Butch walked off as he didn't go to school ether he walks to his hang out spot that he never shown anyone. Butch sits down on a rock looking at the sky. "Was I stupid.. to do that to her..? Was it worth it?" Butch whispered while he looked at the sky. Meanwhile buttercup had tears falling down her cheeks she bumped into someone she falls back. "Ugh..I'm sorry I wasn't-" buttercup looks at the person she bumped into. "Oh shut it cutie." Ace said as he winked at buttercup. "Fuck off.."Buttercup said with an annoyed tone as she kicked ace in the balls hard and continued to walk. "Ahhh!!! You dumb bitch.. grr..." Ace screamed a bit as his voice turned into a high pitch as he fell down to his knees holding his crotch. Buttercup smiled a bit but looked down while she walked home thinking about butch she thinks to herself "who knew that.. he would break my heart.. but what do you expect he's a heartless rowdyruffboy...I just...wished it lasted longer.." Buttercup sighed as tears started to stream down her cheeks she goes in front of her house and sits down on the sidewalk hugging her knees. "Poor poor buttercup all alone and heartbroken.." A familiar voice said as it echoed around buttercup. Buttercup looked around "who's there?!" She shouted. "Poor poor unfortunate soul poor buttercup.. he would never love a girl like you.. pathetic.." The voice echoed louder. "S-SHUT UP!!!!" Buttercup shouted as she gets up looking around. "Worthless.." the voice echoed louder and louder. Buttercup eyes widen as she runs inside close the door and locking it. "Hey sis what's up with you it looks like you've seen a ghost or something ha.." Kai said as he giggled a bit. "Shut it kai.. where's Dai?" Buttercup crossed her arms. "Dai went out to get some food for us." Kai explained. "And he left you home alone?!?!?!???!!" Buttercup looked at kai surprised and angry. "Yeah so what? I'm not so little anymore.." kai shrugged. Buttercup shook her head. "Whatever.." she rolled her eyes "your such a dumb bitch" the voice started echoing around buttercup. "D-Do you hear that kai?" Buttercup looked at kai hopping that he was hearing what she was hearing. "Hear what? I don't hear anything." Kai shrugged. Buttercup goes upstairs and closed her door." Get out!!" Buttercup yelled.
Meanwhile with butch
Butch looked down as it started to turn into night. "What the hell is this feeling that I have.. is it regret?... guilt?.." Butch sighed as he looked down he started to get flashbacks of him and buttercup playing around at the park going on dates etc. butch started to smile but his smile went into a frown knowing that it was just for a bet that he did.