Chapter 12

~A few days has passed butch was still behind bars buttercup was almost out of the hospital~
Buttercup woke up "w-where I'm I?! Where's butch?!" Buttercup said freaking out. The nurse was in the room she turned to look at buttercup as she grabbed her arm. "It's okay now the evil green guy is gone he won't hurt you anymore." She said as she looked at buttercup. "WHAT?! THAT GREEN GUY IS THE ONE WHO SAVED ME FROM A PSYCHO PATH MITCH!" Buttercup growled taking her hand away from her. The nurse looked at buttercup. "Oh dear... he's behind bars until your out of here.." the nurse had said getting up and leaving. Buttercup tried to get everything off of her she ran out limping thinking of butch she used all her strength to run out of the hospital going to the jail where they had butch. "B-Butch!" Buttercups eye sight started getting blurry. She kept on pushing herself to get there she barged in." LET HIM GO HES INNOCENT! HE SAVED ME FROM SOME PSYCHO PATH!" Buttercup yelled falling on one knee. Butch heard her yelling he runs to the bars. "BUTTERCUP!" Butch yelled back. The police officer runs to buttercup helping her up. "Uh Miss.. your hurt and who's innocent?" The police officer said looking at her. "N-Names buttercup and I'm fine let butch go he saved me he didn't hurt me!" She said looking at the police officer. His eyes widen. "You're the buttercup that was in the terrible crime scene?" He asked.