Chapter 7

Butch rolled his eyes "Just ignore him hes just an idiot.." Butch said as he hugged her and strokes her hair. Buttercup blushed "W-what did you do to brick?" Buttercup looked at butch breaking the hug. "Locked him in his room...." Butch looked at her "Ha good one." Buttercup smiled. The banging continued. "ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'M GONNA BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!! OH COME ON I'M SORRY BRO OPEN MY DOOR PLEASE? FINE THEN FUCK YOU!!!!" Brick had yelled banging the door. "How are you feeling? You want me to take you home?" Butch said as he ignored brick. "It just hurts that's all and yeah... I don't want to cause you anymore problems." Buttercup looked away Butch put his hand on her cheek he leaned closer and kissed her on the lips Buttercups eyes widen as she blushed ready to smack him but she dropped her fist kissing him back. Mitch appeared watching as he hold his stomach his wounds were bandaged up. "You will fucking pay buttercup and butch.." Mitch growled and walked off Butch blushed and breaks the kiss and carries buttercup grooms bride style flying out of the window and he lands in the front of buttercups house knocking on the door. Dai opened the door "Oh..Its you WAIT- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE SISTER?!?!" Dai yelled "He didn't do anything you should be thanking him he saved my life.. I got beaten up in the ally but butch saved me and I blacked out.." Buttercup explained "Oh well I'm sorry green dude thanks for saving my little sister.." Dai grabbed buttercup carrying her. "Take care buttercup be safe.." Butch said as he flew away. "I will.." Buttercup yawned and fell asleep in her brothers arms Dai smiled as he walked up and put her in her bed covering her up. "As long as you aren't dead sis.." Dai walks downstairs sitting on the couch.

~Later that night~
Someone had opened her window while buttercup was asleep. Someone had jumped into her room buttercup heard some footsteps she starts to wake up. But before she could say anything her eyes widen someone had gagged her with a cloth that had a drug in it to make her pass out.