Chapter 21

Butch looked at the ground and sighed "I don't even know anymore what the hell is going on anymore.." Butch shakes his head as he walked in the rain. Meanwhile with Buttercup, Buttercup started to tear up about this whole situation. "I-I need to stay strong after all.."  Buttercup wipes away her tears but suddenly buttercup hits a tree she falls on the ground breaking her arm. "A-ah!" Buttercup screamed in pain. Buttercup holds her arm "fuck! I can't fucking move it!!!!" Buttercup groaned in pain. She gets up as she looks at her skateboard she walks off leaving her skateboard. The next day butch woke up from a nightmare. "BUTTERCUP!!!" Butch yells when he wakes up he breaths heavily. "God.. damn it.. it was just a dream why can't I get her out of my head?!?! I can't stop thinking about her and this.. this feeling won't go away.. ugh!!!!" He throws his pillow at his door.  Brick walks in "what the fuck is wrong with you?! Can't you see I'm trying to get some sleep dumb ass!" Brick throws his pillow at him. Butch growls and throws his shoe at brick. "Get out!" He yells. "OW FINE!" Brick yells and walks out closing his door. Butch looks out the window. "Was it wrong... for what I did to her..?... is this feeling giving me a sign or something?!" Butch shakes his head and sighs. Meanwhile buttercup wakes up and looks around her room while her mind scattered and started to think about butch. "What I'm I supposed to do.. I can't stop thinking of that bastard.. my heart.. aches whenever I see him.." buttercup sighs.

Turns out buttercup broke her wrist so she had to get a cast.