Chapter 22

It was now Saturday.
Butch's hand turns into a fist. "Why.. why does everything remind me of her?! Ugh!!" Butch punches a wall. "Maybe because you miss her child.." a familiar devilish voice echoed around the room. Butch eyes widen as he looks around the room. It was no other than Him he devilishly smiles at butch.

Him has knocked butch down with a red substance that made him fall into a long, long sleep. Him took Butch to his place and changed him hanging over a fire pit upside down. As he's being hanged and all the blood in his body rushing to his head. Him has a device that controls what butch is dreaming. And the dreams were intriguing and just awful in butch's point of view.

-Butch's dream-

Buttercup walking with Mitch as he walked buttercup to an ally Buttercup looked at Mitch confused. Mitch grabbed Buttercup. "Mitch what are you doing?!? Let me go! This isn't funny!" Buttercup said while she struggled Butch stayed and watched. "Shut the hell up you dumb bitch!" Mitch had said choking her. "S-stop!" Buttercup cried out. "It's time for you to go you have no purpose in this world. HAHHAHAHA!!" Mitch started laughing like a maniac pulling out a large knife ready to stab buttercup he stabbed her at her side throwing her to the ground. Buttercups eyes widen as she tried to scream but couldn't since Mitch covered her mouth as she started to bleed as the knife got stained by Buttercups blood. Mitch plunged the knife into her chest right next to her heart and twisted to slowly as Buttercup started to cry struggling even more to push him away. But then Mitch pushed it in a bit more than roughly pulled it out forcefully as her flesh and blood spattered around her and her bones cracked and broke. Mitch then stabbed her in the eye pulling her socket out as her eye hanged from her socket and he slices her right arm off and dismembered a few limbs making her look like a broken gore doll.

Mitch breathed out heavily as he ran the other way to not get caught destroying all evidence. Butch came running in and saw buttercup in the mess. His eyes widened seeing he was too late. He ran to buttercup seeing her lifeless eyes and the huge gash wound that he saw her heart. It stopped beating. He broke down and punched the wall next to buttercup in despair. "I'm too late, I'm sorry." He mumbled.

-next dream-

Butch was tied up to a chair with rusty old heavy steel chains and as the lights over the ceiling fluckered occasionally leaving the light on. A figure approached him slowly through the darkness. A figure too familiar.

It was Mitch.

Butch tried to attack him but he couldnt move nor talk nor do anything basically. Mitch gave a low chuckle in the darkness.

"Nice us you to join us." He said walking over to him with something behind his back.

'us... Who is us?' Birch thought.

Mitch went over to his left and turned a light on showing buttercup tied down, bruised, cut, and horribly beaten almost to death.

Birch panicked and tried to move as much as he can but he was paralyzed and the heavy steel chains that tied him down were not helping. Mitch then grabbed what was behind him raising it up to over his shoulder holding an axe. "Say your final goodbye buttercup."

Buttercup without moving nor opening her eyes, looking down said a low quiet "goodbye" as Mitch swingers the axe chopping her head off as it rolled towards Butch. His eyes widened in fear and disgust.

A shadow loomed over him, he looked and saw Mitch with his axe up high in the air. "Say hello to buttercup for me, huh." And swingers it down on him.

He wanted to wake up but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried.

-next dream-

It seems he was at the park somehow. It was nighttime with the moon high and full. But something was off the city looked abandoned. The duo then turned to a blood red and illuminated the place red. I heard the ground crack and he looked behind him and saw a hand come out and pulling whatever was left of it up and he saw the face of brick.

His eyes widened in fear and another groan from the right of brick was heard and down from a tree was boomer.

The looked awful. Black holes in their eyes as their mouth had no tongues as if they were cut off. (Fun fact: they used that a method of  torture or punishment in court back then for the guilty to never speak of lies)

Their limbs seemed disabled to the current joints twisted in unimaginable ways. As they neared and behind them came Blossom and Bubbles in the same manner but their skin seemed to be rotted off as weird black like arms came from their legs and neck reaching towards him.

He ran as far as he could and found him in the ally where Mitch killed her, well it seems. But their was not buttercup. As he was about to turned back he was pinned to wall by none other than buttercup. "Why? Why didn't you come for me?" She said a she opened her mouth 6 more black tongue came out as her eyes rolled back to white pupils. And butch pushed her but then her arm amcame of as he skin rotted and turned black slowly.

He continue to run and run as darkness consumed him.

"You can't run from your mistakes!" A voice loomed over him. He recognized it as Him.

And as that the nightmares continued one by one by one until Butch couldn't take it anymore. He fought and fought as much as he could but he just can't. He knew that they were just awful nightmares yet they felt so real.