Chapter 16

(leave meh alone alright I just wanted to put one of my new drawings as the picture cuz I was bored :/)
A year has passed buttercup and butch have still been dating
"Heh what did I tell ya your soft butch your no rowdy ruff!" Brick laughed as he crossed his arms. "Shut up my plan needs to take time and now it's time I'm no softy I'm a heartless rowdy ruff!" Butch smirked as he walked off grabbing bricks collar of his sweater dragging him. "Ugh the hell?! Where are we going?!" Brick growled. "Shut up will you?! Your gonna see what my plan was all along for the bet I just need to go find brute." Butch said as he kept dragging brick. Brick finally got his plan "oooh!!!!" Brick said while getting out of his grip and walks. Soon they find brute "hey brute~" butch smirked "hey butchie~ finally gave in didn't you?~" brute giggled. "Yeah I guess you can say that I need a favor." Butch stopped and looked at her. "Sure anything for my butchie boo~ on one condition." Brute smirked walking closer to butch. "A kiss I'm guessing don't worry you'll get your kiss soon~" butch chuckled a bit he explained his plan "so are you in?"  Butch looked at her crossing his arms. "Of course what a perfect plan! I'll see you tomorrow at school~" brute said walking away. Butch walked off with brick. The next day at school butch walked with brute to school buttercup was on her skateboard she passed by them she was in shock. Buttercup thought to herself: "what the hell.. he was supposed to walk with me.. it's probably nothing after all that might be his cousin or friend" buttercup shakes her head as she kept skateboarding she arrived at school waiting for butch at the spot they always meet. Butch and brute pass by her walking somewhere else buttercup shrugged thinking "what's going on? We always meet her at this very spot.. maybe it's because she's new and butch knows her right?" Buttercup kept thinking while she sat down. Butch had his head in the clouds trying to win that stupid bet and not realizing that he'll lose the one person he'll love.
~~A few days later~~
It was now prom buttercup was going with butch since they were dating it was night she puts on a green dress. Dai eyes watery. "M-my little baby sister is all grown up and wearing a dress!" Dai sniffed wipes a tear. "Oh come on Dai it's just prom night." Kai said rolling his eyes. "I know kai! But sis you look amazing!" Dai sniffed. "Thanks.." buttercup smiled a bit hearing the door bell ring Dai went to opened it as it was butch. They take a photo together "damn you look sexy butterbabe." Butch smirked while he walked grabbing buttercup by the waist "oh shh look at you handsome!" Buttercup said as they walked to the limo that butch rented as buttercup walked in she sees brute..........