Chapter 20

"I shouldn't think about it to much it's not like I really... liked her...." butch sighed as he looked down and gazes around a park he found himself on.

Looking around he realized it was getting late so he started to walk home.

As he walked he felt something hit him lightly on his nose. He looked and more came. It started to rain.

It came heavy and so he started to run. It wasn't safe to run in the rain like this so he took shelter nearby a big oak tree that covers him so he wouldnt get wet.

What he didn't notice is that Butter cup came by the opposite side of the tree.

Buttercup's POV

I needed to cool down about the whole situation, so instead of cutting like I would usually do. I went outside with my skateboard and go to the park like I used to when I was young.

I got up from my bed and grabbed a black veil brides hoodie and put it on and covered my head with the hood and grabbed my skateboard and walked out of my room.

"Hey sis, where you go-?" I ignored him as I walked out of the house and slammed the door closed cutting him off.

I put down the skateboard and skated over to the park as I got closer it started to rain heavily so I made a quick stop to a giant oak tree and jumped off my skateboard as it hit the trunk and I sat down there and took off my hood and closed my eyes thinking about random stuff to keep my mind off of--

'Who was I thinking about?' I thought confused on why I was mad at the situation.

"Buttercup?" I heard a familiar voice nearby. 'I stand correct, it was Butch.'

I turned my head over to the sound and saw him peaking half of his body around the side of the oak tree.

"What do you want!?" I said with anger in my voice. Ever since then I've changed a lot from a crying little girl to a fierce moody girl.

"Well I-" he started.

"Nevermind." I said as I cut him off and skated away as fast as I could even if it was raining heavily.

Butch's POV

'what am I feeling?'

"Guilt
Regret
Anger
Sadness"

'What?'

...

'I'm starting to hear stuff'