Chapter 10

Butch dashed at Mitch angrily. Mitch grabbed the bloody hammer as butch was near he swings the hammer butch dodged as he kicked Mitch in the gut hard as he could making Mitch fall back and into the puddle of blood. Butch grabbed the knife. "I'M SICK OF YOU! YOUR INSANE ROT IN HELL YOU BASTARD! SAY HI TO SAITON FOR ME!" Butch stabs Mitch in the chest multiple times blood spilled out of his chest Mitch's blood stained butch's clothes and his face. Butch  spilt Mitch open as he was screaming in pain. Butch grabbed his organs as he throws them out of his body. Mitch had took his last breath and his last word "it's to late for her idiot.." as he passed away. Butch gets up running to buttercup he picks her up and runs to the hospital. "STAY WITH ME!" Butch yells as he runs. Buttercup was unconscious her breathing started to slow down butch ran as fast as he could he arrived at the hospital. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP SHE'S CLOSE TO DEATH!!!!" Butch screamed out. The emergency people ran out grabbing buttercup and rushing her to the emergency room. They see that butch is covered in blood they get suspicious about him they call the police. Butch looks as the police arrives they talk to the people in the front desk the lady with red hair and glasses wearing a white shirt and black jeans speaks to him then they walk up to butch. "Sir your under a rest! For murder " the police officer grabs butch and handcuffs him tight. "WTF! LET ME GO! I SAVED HER I DIDN'T KILL HER!" Butch yelled as he groaned in pain from the handcuffs. "Shut up everything you say could be used against you in court." The police officers take him away.