Chapter 11

A few days has passed buttercup has still been in the hospital recovering while butch was put behind bars waiting for trail when buttercup gets better.  "Wtf! This isn't fair! I saved her! I didn't kill her!" Butch yelled out hopelessly he then walked back as he sits down. He thinks to himself "Hope your okay buttercup.." butch looked down he heard footsteps coming to his cell it was no other than brick and boomer. "Your such a fucking idiot!" Brick growled. Butch looked up at him. "Shut the fuck up brick!" Butch growled back. "Why didn't you ask for my help if you were planning to kill her?! I mean like she's always kicked your ass didn't know you couldn't handle it for so long to the point you killed her!" Brick smirked a bit while he looked down at butch. "Y-you killed her...?" Boomer said as he turned away from butch. Butch had ran to the bars grabbing them looking at brick and boomer. "FOR THE MILLION FUCKING TIME I DIDN'T KILL BUSY! I SAVED HER FROM MITCH!" Butch yelled. Bricks eyes widen "Wow.. you've really grown soft.. you even have a nickname for her your a dumb sack of shit you know that? You can't do anything right." Brick shakes his head in disappointment as he walks away from the cell. Boomer followed brick butch sighed. Meanwhile buttercup hasn't woken up yet from the accident.