Chapter 14

Butch looked at Dai "Yo it's alright I couldn't let him kill her." Butch said as he didn't hug back. "Y-Yeah your right.." Dai said letting him go and wiping his tears. Dai then walked to the sleeping buttercup kai started to cry. "I-is she gonna die... bro..?" Kai said as tears fell down his cheeks. "What? No buttercup is alright she's just healing that's all." Dai said putting his hand on his head. "O-okay.. get better soon buttercup.." kai looked at buttercup and grabbed her hand tightly. Butch looked at buttercup and thought to himself "All I do is hurt her... I'm sorry Busy.. " butch looked down and walked out of the room kai and Dai didn't notice. Butch walked out of the hospital looking down he walked back home. "Yo I'm back." Butch said looking around. "Oh look softy finally came back." Brick said crossing his arms pissed and disappointed. "I'm not soft! Idiot! I'm a heartless rowdy ruff boy!" Butch growled. "Prove it by hurting buttercup!" Brick smirked. "Fine I will!" Butch yelled back not thinking of what brick said Boomer was gone he left to go steal candy. "Good it's settled!" Brick smirked uncrossing his arms.
Buttercup woke up seeing Dai and kai she looked around for butch but no sign of him she sighed she starts remembering all the fun they had while she was in the hospital she smiled. Kai hugged buttercups arm "yay!!!! Your awake! The doctor said you'll be out by tomorrow!" Kai smiled hugging her arm tightly. Buttercup looked down at her little brother and ruffled his hair with a smile she then looked at her big brother he had a big smile with tears. "I'm s-so h-happy your gonna be okay!" Dai smiled. "Heh yeah." Buttercup replied with a smile.
~The Next day buttercup has gotten well and is now out of the hospital~
Buttercup got on her skateboard and skated to the skate park she sees butch on the swings alone buttercup got off the skateboard and sneaked up on butch as she hugged him from behind. Butch eyes widen "e-eh?! Who's there?!" Butch said a bit startled from the hug. "Don't worry silly it's me buttercup." Buttercup replied with a smile. "O-oh hey buttercup." Butch smiled he already had an idea for the bet he turned around as he hugged her. Buttercup blushed as she smiled hugging him tightly. "Glad your okay busy! Busy.. I need to tell you something.." butch looked down at her. Brick was in bushes with boomer "the hell is he gonna do?" Boomer asked. "I think he's gonna do a heartbreak on buttercup." Brick replied. "Yeah and that is?" Buttercup said while she looked at butch. "Busy I...I..,I-"