Chapter 15

"Busy I...I...I... love you.." butch had blushed as he looked at her. Buttercup blushed like crazy. "Y-You what...?" Buttercup said while she shuttered. "I love you.." butch said as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips buttercups eyes widen of course butch had bitten her bottom lip as he broke the kiss (that is also known as a love bite hehe~) Buttercup had blushed madly to the point steam came out of her head. "Heh how cute." Butch said while he smiled looking at her "s-shut up!" Buttercup crossed her arms and looked away from butch. "..hey busy... Do you love me...?" Butch said while he glanced down at buttercup. Buttercup looked up at butch "y-yes I do stupid... " buttercup said while she grabbed butch's face as she leaned in to kiss him on the lips butch eyes widen a little as buttercup kissed him. Butch kissed back buttercup broke the kiss giving him a love bite. Butch smiled and grabbed buttercup by the waist and moved her closer to him. Buttercup smiled while blushing she put her arms around his neck.
The following day
Buttercup walked with butch while they holded hands. "Well here's my stop." Buttercup said as she let go of his hand. "Heh alright I'll see you tomorrow butterbabe." Butch had walked off buttercup walked in the house Dai was standing there angry tapping his foot while his arms where crossed. "What the he'll happened between you and green boy eh?!" Dai growled. "N-Nothing were just uh friends!" Buttercup said nervously. "You better be just friends." Dai said walking off buttercup sighed in relief.