Chapter 5

Buttercup walking with Mitch Butch was watching in the background. Mitch walked buttercup to an ally Buttercup looked at Mitch confused like where are we going kinda look. Mitch grabbed Buttercup. "Mitch what are you doing?!? Let me go! This isn't funny!" Buttercup said while she struggled Butch stayed and watched. "Shut the hell up you dumb bitch!" Mitch had said choking her. "S-stop!" Buttercup cried out. "It's time for you to go you have no purpose in this world. HAHHAHAHA!!" Mitch started laughing like a maniac pulling out a large knife ready to stab buttercup he stabbed her at her side throwing her to the ground. Buttercups eyes widen as she screamed in pain while she started to bleed as the knife got stained by Buttercups blood. Butch eyes widen he had enough he ran into the ally grabbing him by the collar and using his other hand to keep the knife away from him. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!!! YOU PHYSIO DUMB ASS!" Butch yelled taking the knife out of his hands and stabs Mitch. "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT HUH?! HUH?!?!?!" Butch yelled stabbing Mitch. Mitch screamed in pain and fell to the ground butch dropped the knife and carried buttercup grooms bride style. Buttercup had blacked out she was bleeding badly Butch rushed to his house running to his room laying Buttercup down on his bed bringing the first aid wrapping her wounds. Brick opened his door. "hey- WTF WHY IS BUTTERCUP HERE?!" Brick yelled ready to go and grab buttercup. "SHH!" Butch grabbed a pot that was on the ground and hits bricks head. Brick falls unconscious butch puts brick in his room and locks it he locks boomer in his room to. A few minutes later buttercup wakes up. "Ugh.. what happened.. where I'm I?" Buttercup looked around all she sees is a dark green room with posters around clothes on the ground. Buttercup looked down and uncovered herself off of the blanket. "What the?" Buttercup said while she looked at the bandages on her stomach she groaned in pain. She looked down and saw butch on the ground sleeping. "What the fuck?! I need to get out of here!!!!" Buttercup whispered and went on the other side as she tried to stand up she groaned in pain and laid back down. "It hurts to stand up.. what the hell man!?" Buttercup growled. Butch woke up "huh? Oh buttercup you're awake finally!"