Chapter 23

"This is the end...I can't take this anymore!" Butch says ready to kill himself in his dream.
As him lowers him down to the fire pit suddenly buttercup jumps in and kicks him out of the way.
"Stay away from butch!!!" Buttercup yells as she was in her transformation holding her hammer.

Butch then wakes up from his dream seeing Buttercup as his eyes widen

"You pest you always need to ruin everything!!!" Him yells as he swings at Buttercup with his claws. Buttercup tries to dodge his attacks.
"You'll regret this him!! SONIC BLAST ATTACK!!" Buttercup yells as she swings her hammer sending him to space.
"B-buttercup..?" Butch said looking at her.
Buttercup helped him get out as she puts him on the ground.
"Yeah it's me..." buttercup looks away
Buttercup.. I-." Butch said as he was interrupted by buttercup
"I uh have to go.." Buttercup flies away.
Butch transforms and flies after her buttercup lands by a tree as she cried a little.
"Don't cry.. Busy.. I'm really sorry I feel so guilty for what I did.. I didn't mean to hurt you brick made me do all of this because of a dare and my dumb ass self wanted to prove him wrong.. Busy I love you.." butch sniffs as he shrugs landing behind her buttercups eyes widen as she turns around.
"IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT..you destroyed me... I loved you so much... why?!.. just why?..." buttercup yelled as tears ran down her cheeks.
"Listen I know I hurt you badly to the point I almost lost you... and it hurt me to.. I realized what I did was wrong if I could go back in time and change what I did I would!.." butch looks at the ground as a tear rolls down his cheek.
".. you would?..." buttercup looks at butch as she sniffs.
"Busy Listen I've always liked you from the start I was jealous when you dated Mitch the only way I knew to show my love was being an asshole when I found out what he was doing to you I was furious I wanted to kill him which I eventually did.. please Busy.. I love you I don't deserve a second chance but come here..." Butch pulls buttercup into a hug as he hugged her tightly

 Buttercup eyes widen as she blushes a little as she thinks: "He's so warm

Buttercup eyes widen as she blushes a little as she thinks: "He's so warm.. I missed him.."
"I'm sorry busy I'm really sorry I don't deserve your forgiveness .. I just want to hold you one last time.. " butch says as he tears up a little.
"..butch.. I.. forgive you... " buttercup says as she hugs back tightly
"Y-you do?..." butch says surprised looking at her.
"Yes I do I love you butch..." buttercup hugs him tightly not wanting to let go. Butch smiles hugging back tightly as he whispered. "I'll never let you go and I promise that I won't fuck up this time.." he kisses her in the forehead.
~~~~THE END~~~|

🎉 You've finished reading Abused and bullied to the limit... a buttercup x butch story ft. Mitch COMPLETED 🎉