chapter 6

Buttercup looks at butch "WTF WHY I'M I HERE?!?!?!" Buttercup yelled looking at butch. "CHILL THE FUCK DOWN!!! Jeez you should be thanking me. I saved your cute ass from Mitch," Butch said as he got up. "What...? You did? The heartless butch?" Buttercup said looking at butch. "Shut up.. Look I could be heartless at times but I just couldn't just stand there watching you getting stabbed almost to death.. by Mitch..." Butch blushed looking away. "Thank you..I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for you.." Buttercup blushed trying to get back up but groaned in pain and laid back down. "Stay down your to hurt you need your rest oh and buttercup.." Butch walked toward buttercup grabbing her arm turning it around. "Can  you at least explain this to me... Why are you doing this?.. I'm worried about you.." Butch looked at buttercup with his worried eyes. Buttercup looked away.."Family.... Mitch.....You.." Buttercup said. "oh..." Butch looked at buttercup sitting next to her. She sits up looking at butch tearing up. "I'm sick of it butch I can't take anymore of it.." Buttercup sniffed as tears fell down her cheeks looking down. Butch hugged buttercup tight rubbing her back. Buttercup eyes widen thinking "Is this the real butch? The one who hurts me and beats me? The heartless rowdy ruff boy?" Buttercup gave in and buried her face in butch's shoulder crying. "Shh... I swear to god its going to be okay." Butch said as he held her he blushed a little. Buttercup hugging back tears kept falling down her cheeks. Soon Butch had looked at buttercup wiping her tears "No more crying alright? You don't look pretty when you cry.." Butch smiled as he looked at her. Buttercup nods while she blushed. Butch hugged her again and kissed her forehead. Buttercup blushed while a loud banging was heard across his room brick was yelling. "I'M GONNA KILL HER!! LET ME OUT!!" Brick yelled as he threatened them.