chapter twenty : catch-up

[A/N: SPG]

My days had been better and happier since I've got Kitty back to me. Especially knowing that she's mine for real.

My mindset that died years ago had come back. I'll marry her and make her the mother of my kids. After college, I will.

For now, we'll catch up on everything we missed as best friends and our might-have-beens if we dated earlier.

We've been making out here and there, publicly or privately. We've also been having sex every time we felt screwed. And we're screwed. All the damn time.

There were moments that we came to our classes at a late notice. There were only two reasons. We were busy making out. Or making a baby.

She didn't care, and I didn't, too. I've missed her. I've wanted her. I've loved her. For a very long time. I'm just living the time of my life with the woman I love.

I heard her yawn from behind me. She was lying down there while I was sitting beside her, contemplating my thoughts.

Yup. We've just finished another round of here and there.

"Morning," she softly greeted. "Is it still?"

I laughed. "Five more minutes before noontime. You good?"

She giggled. "Sore."

"Badly?" I asked.

She rose from her lying and leaned to me.

"Badly…wanting for more," she whispered.

Her voice sent shivers. I felt it madden again. "I think you've just made it mad again."

She bit my ear. "Then I should calm it down."

She sat in front of me with her naked body and stared at me.

"Should I?" she asked then laughed.

She kissed me and I kissed her back, torridly. She moaned so I kissed her deeper. Her moans made me harder. I grabbed it and angled it to her.

"So eager there," she whispered between kisses.

"It's mad, baby. Very mad," I muttered.

Then I pushed inside. She moaned and threw her head back with closed eyes. Her breasts flaunted to me as she did that. I kissed each of her peak and listened to her moan.

"You're teasing me," she hissed between gritted teeth.

She lifted herself up and slammed down onto me. I moaned. Damn, she's warm and slick and tight. She did it again quickening her pace.

I kissed her as she did me. She bit my lip to stifle her moans. She lifted herself up again and rocked against me. Faster. Sweeter.

Until she came. I felt her jolt and shake as she screamed my name.

Damn, she's beautiful. I rammed into her faster while she came, swearing my name over and over again until I came. I cursed her name.

"I'm getting used to this," she grinned softly.

"Get used to, baby," I whispered. "It's not yet over."

I pulled out from her, making her wince. I laid her down on the bed, closed her legs together, and once again pushed back inside her. We both moaned.

I did not waste any time. I slammed into her again, she screamed.

"Damn you," she breathed out.

"You'll come faster and sweeter this way, my Kitty."

I nibbled on her earlobe before slamming back into her. I did her, one pace faster than the other. When she came, I rocked harder inside her, cursing me. I did not stop until I came again.