True Desires

Creator: Browniebites

Words: ?

Site: AFF

Btw: I'm an idiot because I deleted the original True Desires. At least you will be able to see the curse words now? Sorry? Don't hurt me.

Description:
It was supposed to be a regular afternoon for the two boys but this time things turned a different way?

Story:
The room was quiet and dark, distorted shadows moving as the only source of light kept changing.

The girl screamed as she ran,fighting for her life as the killer chased after her. It was too much for Taehyung to handle anymore. He was trembling. He buried his face into Hoseok's shoulder as he held tighter onto his wrist.

The rapper looked down at him and couldn't prevent a smile from forming on his lips. He pulled him into his arms, hugging him like you would a child. He kissed the top of his head.

"You're so hopeless" he said, still smiling, " Thank god I'm here".

" You're so dumb" the younger answered, tugging on the elder's shirt. Hoseok could only grin in return. Normally,people might find this scene to be at least awkward but Hoseok knew better. Taehyung was always doing things like this, he would brag about how he was going to watch a horror movie but things usually ended up with him clinging to some poor soul. The boy was a scaredy cat and you only needed a few weeks around him to learn that. But Hoseok was definitely not complaining, he loved all the attention he could get from the vocal. And lately , he felt a lack from that, because he had to share said attention with other five guys. Each second he could get was treasured.

It was hard to grasp at their relationship, Taehyung loved to get physical, hugging, kissing and clinging onto him, but it wasn't exactly exclusive, and Hoseok himself was confused about a lot of things, wether what he felt for the other boy was simple affection or it was something else, if whatever that was could be mutual and so on, and the boy's actions really didn't help.

He lost the last fragment of attention he had onto the movie they were supposed to be watching as he felt something on his neck. It was the soft touch of lips, light kisses were being spread over his skin as the younger held onto him tighter, one of his legs going over and hooking on the elder's.

Shivers went through his spine as he felt each breath that poured out of Taehyung's lips hit his skin. He was frozen, completely clueless about what to do. What was happening? Why were Taehyung doing what he was doing? Did he like him in such way?

He couldn't keep himself shut anymore as the brushing kisses went up, almost reaching his ear and one of the vocal's hands went down, to hold onto his waist.
" ...Uhmm... What are you doing?"

Taehyung's head went up, beside Hoseok's.
" What "- kiss - " do you think "- kiss - " I'm doing?" By the time he finished his sentence they were face to face, inches apart as they burned holes into each other's eyes. Before the rapper could formulate something to say ,the younger kissed him again,on the lips. The feeling of his sweet lips right there, kissing his was fogging up his mind, it was getting harder and harder to try and concentrate in anything besides kissing him back, and the want he felt of doing so was growing fast. He wanted it, he wanted to kiss him back, to touch him, to feel him, he wanted everything. So he gave in.

He parted his lips and their tongues met for the very first time,sending little electric shocks through their bodies, intensifying their desire for each other. The kiss was getting deeper by the second, their tongues moving in sync, sliding and swirling over each other.

Taehyung moved, changing to seat on the other's lap,wrapping his arms around his neck,pulling him more into the kiss as things were getting hotter.