Betting Pt 2: The Smutty Smut

Creator: Parkhwasa

Words: 4454

Site: AO3

Btw: This story originally contained four chapters but the last two were Yoonmin and Namjin smut. As you can tell by the title this contains Vhope smut. If you would like to see the last two chapters go check the original story out the information is above.

Description:
Hoseok places a bet with Yoongi and Jimin and it didn't turn out like he expected.

Story:
The cab pulled up to Hoseok’s apartment, letting the two out and speeding away. Hoseok took Taehyung’s hand and led him to the door and they continued holding hands in the elevator, all the way to Hoseok’s apartment door. He barely fished the key out of his pocket before he felt Taehyung’s hands all over him, trying to kiss him. He laughed and opened his door, dropping his keys and jacket on the floor.

Hoseok took Taehyung by the shoulders and pushed him up against the closed door, ridding him of his own jacket. His hands winded into Taehyung’s hair, tongue once again exploring the inside of his mouth. Taehyung began unbuttoning Hoseok’s shirt to pull it off his shoulders. Hoseok lifted the bottom of Taehyung’s shirt and they broke the kiss for a minute to get it over his head. They picked up where they left off immediately.

Taehyung slid his hands over Hoseok’s stomach, feeling every line of his muscles. He grasped onto Hoseok’s belt loops, trapping himself against the door. A low moan came out of Hoseok’s throat. He pulled back and looked at Taehyung, his eyes hooded with lust.

“I’m gonna fucking wreck you,” Hoseok whispered.

Taehyung nearly moaned. He held onto Hoseok tightly as Hoseok’s fingers found their way to his jeans. Hoseok quickly undid the button and unzipped them before pushing them down and working on his own. Once they were both in their boxers, Hoseok reached down to grab Taehyung’s waist. Taehyung jumped up and wrapped his legs around Hoseok’s middle. Hoseok smiled and kissed him. Taehyung moved from his mouth to his jaw, then kissed down Hoseok’s neck.

Hoseok walked the two of them to his bedroom. He didn’t bother closing the door. He dropped the two of them on his bed. Hoseok reached down to hook his fingers in the elastic of Taehyung’s boxers. He quickly removed them from Taehyung’s body. Taehyung let out a whine from the loss of constricting material. Hoseok smiled and licked his lips as he took in the sight of the younger.

Taehyung soon grew impatient and a bit embarrassed from the way Hoseok looked at him. He felt his face heat up. “Hyung, please.”

Hoseok complied immediately, sliding off his own boxers. Taehyung drank in his image for a second. His golden skin was defined perfectly and beautifully. Taehyung sat up and reached for Hoseok. Hoseok reached down to hold onto him, but Taehyung swatted his arms away. Before Hoseok could question him, he reached out and placed his hand around Hoseok’s member, eliciting a sharp gasp from the older.

“Taehyung…” Hoseok panted.

Taehyung looked up at him and pumped his hand a few times before bringing his face closer and swallowing a few inches. Hoseok’s face scrunched in pleasure as he tried to keep himself still. Taehyung was torturing him, taking a few more centimetres into his mouth, then pulling off and kissing the tip. Suddenly, Taehyung stopped teasing and took all of Hoseok into his mouth.

Hoseok gasped again, grabbing at Taehyung’s hair. Taehyung laughed a bit, vibrations shuttering through Hoseok. He groaned from deep in his chest and held Taehyung closer. Taehyung breathed in all he could, took a minute, then began swallowing. Hoseok nearly fell apart right then and there. He could feel Hoseok getting closer to release, so he pulled off with an audible pop, a string of saliva still connecting them.

“Fuck, Tae…” Hoseok moaned.

Taehyung grinned up at him. Hoseok looked wrecked, and Taehyung was ecstatic that it was all because of him.

Hoseok left Taehyung and went into his bedside table, pulling out a bottle and a thin metallic package. He threw them onto the bed and climbed in between Taehyung’s legs, pulling him into another animalistic kiss. Before Taehyung could tell what was happening, Hoseok had lubed up a finger and slid it inside the younger.

“Mmph,” Taehyung groaned, uncomfortable.

“Shh, it’ll get better. I promise,” Hoseok whispered into his ear. Hoseok bit on the shell of it and kissed behind Taehyung’s ear, trying his best to distract him from the pain. It wasn’t long before Taehyung’s uncomfortable whines became ones of pleasure.

Hoseok added another finger carefully, twisting gently to find that one spot inside of Taehyung that would drive him crazy. A small and forceful gasp told him he found it. He attacked that spot relentlessly, Taehyung writhing underneath him.

“Ho-Hoseok, p-please don’t st-stop, oh my - my god - ah - h-hyung -” Taehyung grabbed onto Hoseok’s shoulder, his nails digging into his skin.

Hoseok sucked on Taehyung’s neck, leaving a trail of red and purple marks blooming across his honey skin. He added a third finger, Taehyung gasping at the stretch. He moved his fingers apart, trying to get Taehyung as ready as he could. Before pulling out, he pressed against Taehyung’s prostate once more. Taehyung let out a lewd moan. Hoseok lifted Taehyung up a bit, placing one of his legs over his shoulder. Hoseok quickly rolled the condom onto himself.

“You ready?” Hoseok asked, placing himself at Taehyung’s entrance.

Taehyung nodded. Hoseok looked down at the sweaty younger as he pushed in slowly. He watched Taehyung’s face for any signs of pain. When he showed none, he allowed Taehyung to adjust for a minute before pulling out and thrusting back in slowly.

Hoseok kept up a slow and torturous pace for a few minutes before Taehyung blurted out, “God damnit, Hobi, just fuck me already.”

Hoseok didn’t need to be told twice. He started slamming into Taehyung quickly and ruthlessly. Taehyung moaned, voice shaking with each thrust. When Hoseok angled his hips and found his sweet spot, Taehyung screamed in pleasure. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Hoseok’s back, digging into the skin at his waist with his heels.

“Fucking - Hobi - hyung, don’t - ah - don’t stop - ah, fuck, Hoseok,” Taehyung whimpered. Hoseok leaned closer to Taehyung’s face, whispering obscenities into his ear.

“H-Hyung, I’m-” Taehyung began, but was cut off by Hoseok stalling inside of him, keeping a constant and heated pressure on his prostate. Hoseok bit down on his neck, hard. The sensations sent Taehyung over the edge. He screamed Hoseok’s name as he came, vision blurring at the edges. Hoseok helped him through his high, pumping his cock dry.

Taehyung fell back on the bed, exhausted. Hoseok didn’t stop thrusting into his overused and tight hole. Taehyung felt completely wrecked. He shivered from the overstimulation. Hoseok groaned at the feeling of Taehyung’s walls clenching around him and shoved himself deep into the younger’s ass, releasing everything he had. He pulled out and fell onto the bed next to Taehyung.

After they both regained their breath, Hoseok climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. He grabbed a washcloth and soaked it in water before bringing it back into the bedroom. He cleaned himself and Taehyung off, then threw it onto the floor to pick up later. He climbed back into bed with Taehyung, wrapping his arms around him and holding him close. He faced the younger and brushed the hair from his sweaty face. Hoseok leaned down and kissed Taehyung’s forehead.

“Hoseok - Hoseok hyung…” Taehyung whispered, wrapping his legs around Hoseok’s and digging his head into Hoseok’s neck.

“Yes, Taetae?” Hoseok hummed. He smiled against Taehyung’s hair.

“I… I love you.” Taehyung felt his cheeks burn and he hid as much as he could in Hoseok’s neck.

Hoseok chuckled softly and held him even closer, letting his hands skim over Taehyung’s burning skin.

He tilted Taehyung’s face up to his and kissed him slowly and lazily, putting as much love into it as he could. “I love you too, jagiya.”