Stay

Creator: TomorrowTakesForever

Words: 2915

Site: AO3

Description:
Taehyung wouldn't really mind marking every inch of Hoseok's skin, because Hoseok is his fucking property.

Story:
Taehyung doesn't like making up excuses all the time. He specifically hates the ones where he has to make a new one every time he wants to see him. 

But today, oh, today is a completely and utterly different story. Not only because he claims and orders to have Hoseok sent to his room (with no newly made-up excuse) but he actually dramatizes how important and how urgent this matter is to save his lying ass from suspicions. 

Of course, this involves Hoseok quickly rushing through the long, scarlet corridors. There's a glint of knowing something in his gaze, but for the first time in months, he wonders if Taehyung actually needs help with something else that isn't sex.   

Hoseok enters the room, not even surprised at the turn of events and the amount of seconds it takes Taehyung to push him against the closest wall. 

"Ah, Hoseok. I missed you so much." Taehyung smiles, leaning dangerously close to the other; his lips already close enough to kiss Hoseok breathless. He briefly wonders why the younger hasn't done that yet, though. 

"I believed for a minute that you really needed help with something." Hoseok comments, swallowing thickly. 

"I ran out of excuses." 

"I guess that's bad?" 

"Sure, I guess." Taehyung says, but he isn't exactly sure what he's saying. He's more focused on the way Hoseok looks under the dim lighting of the morning. A smile stretches on his face, because he really missed Hoseok. 

"I've been busy. Bare with me for a few more weeks, okay?" Hoseok leans in, pressing his nose on Taehyung's cheek. "It's pretty dangerous these days. There's much more security in the castle, and I wouldn't want to risk anything." 

And that's the easiest and possibly the fastest way to work up Taehyung. 

"We're not risking it." 

Hoseok knows they don't get anywhere with these conversations. There's always a way of getting away with it. They somehow, eternally end up ignoring the hardships in all of this. 

Or at least, Taehyung pretends there's nothing to worry about. 

"Taehyung, you know how dangerous this is." There is sincere preoccupation in Hoseok's tone. Hoseok hates that they have to hide everything. He really hates that there's no way for both of them to be together; especially when Taehyung is the prince of this kingdom, nearly followed by the crown, and when Hoseok is supposed and claimed to be a loyal knight of his castle. 

But if there's something Hoseok hates more than hiding it all, that's definitely when Taehyung seems to be so careless about it. 

"I really don't want to have this conversation right now." 

"We're going to have it someday, y'know?" 

"Fine, but not now." Taehyung glares at Hoseok, serious. 

"Alright." Hoseok gives in, like always. 

Taehyung trails his fingers over Hoseok's arm, a tingling sensation once he reaches his neck; Hoseok's sweet spot. 

There's a grin on Taehyung's face. Hoseok wonders if doing this to him is Taehyung's way of pretending that everything between them is okay; he also wonders why he's so submissive and why he's so sure that if Taehyung was to click his fingers, Hoseok would be there for him in no time.