Dance For You

Creator: Beautifulmoments

Words: 2964

Site: AO3

Description: "I like it when you watch me." Hoseok's hoarse voice startled him from his thoughts and the way Hoseok's voice sounded as he panted harshly did nothing to make feel any less turned on. "Y-yeah?" Was all Taehyung could say.

Story:
"Ah, Hyung, I'm tired." Taehyung said as his muscles ached and his body begged for a pause.

"So, you've given up already?" Hoseok said as he moved his body gracefully in front of the practice room's mirror, with every movement his body seemed like a work of art and Taehyung couldn't help but admire it. Taehyung should be praticing too, Hoseok had promised to help him make his movements seem smoother but now Taehyung has already sat down and decided to only admire.

"Yes." He smiled sweetly. "I'd rather watch you dance." He concluded as he laid back on the chair and crossed his long legs.

Hoseok chuckled. "As you wish." He still felt the buzz from the concert they had earlier, not drained out of energy on bit. Which was perfect, considering what he had planned to show Taehyung tonight.

In light steps Hoseok moved towards the speakers, stretching his arms and feeling his shirt rise. He changed the song and the tune shifted and so did his movements, as he arranged his expression into a seductive.

He was like water over stones with movements so precise and well practiced it would be a shame if he never performed them to anyone. Hours in front of a mirror paid off when he heard the applauses of the audience but at that moment the real reward of his effort seemed to be the way Taehyung's eyes raked over him, the path of his gaze leaving trails of fire over Hoseok's skin and he feigned not seeing his shameless staring.

Both of them didn't utter a word, Taehyung even thought that perhaps Hoseok was so immersed in his dancing that he had forgotten about his presence in the room.

But he was wrong.

The mood in the room changed into a sultry one as in the next movement Hoseok thrust his hips forward while his hand hung over his crotch making sure to look directly into Taehyung's reflection in the mirror.

The faint exhale from Taehyung as he watched, eyes wide, mouth slightly hung open, was all the fuel he needed to continue.

Every time Hoseok swayed his hips or bent over, his movements flashed tantalising lengths of tanned skin and Taehyung could have sworn that the air was getting thicker. Something stirred inside him and Taehyung was not even sure if he had seen right, if Hoseok had really looked at him or it was just a trick of his mind.

The next few seconds proved him right, in a swift motion Hoseok thrust again following the rhythm of the music while looking straight into Taehyung's eyes again.

When swirls of his hips changed to small leaps with elegant twirls at the end, Hoseok could tell Taehyung was on the edge of his seat, fingers itching to touch him by the way his fists were clenched and he was almost scowling with the effort. Hoseok smiled wide and kept on, humming along the tune.

The thing is, Taehyung has admired Hoseok's dancing for a long time now, when he watches any footage of them, his eyes always drift towards Hoseok. Perhaps what he admires is not only his dancing but the man himself, the way his body moves, the curve of his thighs, the way the light reflected on his white shirt revealing his chest, his tanned skin and the look on his face.

Hoseok wasn't dancing for an audience, this time it was different, he was dancing for him.

"I like it when you watch me." Hoseok's hoarse voice startled him from his thoughts and the way Hoseok's voice sounded as he panted harshly did nothing to make feel any less turned on.