Do You Like Me Now? ( Do I Turn You On?)

Creator: Katsurakook

Words: 1564

Site: AO3

Btw: Sooo, this chapter is dedicated to shet_down_shet_down_. Thank you so much for commenting, voting. Hell!Even reading this damn thing! Anyway, on with the chapter.

Description:
Hoseok takes Taehyung on the counter.

Story:
  Will Daddy be home soon? Taehyung’s snapchat said, head tilted to the side cutely, sweater paw brought up to his mouth.

  Yes baby, Daddy’s almost done. Be a good boy, yeah? Hoseok responded with a picture of his thigh as he waited in line at the grocery store. His hand held basket was full of jarred cherries and whipped cream. He didn't think it looked that weird until the worker at the register pointed it out.

“Eventful night ahead?” The cashier asked. His tag read Namjoon in bold letters.

Hoseok flushed. “Just baking a cake, actually,” He said in what he hoped was a convincing tone. Ringing up the rest of the items, Namjoon bagged them and handed it to Hoseok after he swiped his card.

“Well, have a good night, sir,” The boy smiled.

  Oh I will.

-

Hoseok locked the door behind him, not bothering to kick off his boots before walking to the kitchen to set out the whipped cream and cherries. As he set them upright on the counter, he felt a small pair of arms wrap themselves around Hoseok's waist.

He turned and met Taehyung's gaze, and gave him a once over. He looked absolutely gorgeous , wearing a baby blue sweater much too big for him that covered his short grey briefs. He had cute pink ankle socks on and a lacy white garter wrapped around one of his thighs.

“Oh, baby, you look so pretty,” Hoseok whispered, brushing a thumb over the smooth skin under Taehyung’s eye. The younger turned pink, a bashful smile creeping onto his mouth.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Taehyung said quietly, hands going to grip Hoseok's army green bomber and pull him in for a kiss. The older complied, softly slotting their lips together in a gentle, but forceful kiss. Hoseok dominated, tongue exploring Taehyung's mouth shamelessly, and the younger tried his best to keep up. Hoseok broke from the kiss, bringing his lips to Taehyung's neck.

“Do you want Daddy to take you right here? Fuck you on this counter until you're crying?” Hoseok said in a low voice. Taehyung keened, his head tilting to the side to give Hoseok more room to work.

“Yes, Daddy,” Taehyung said, voice shaking. Hoseok pulled away, leaving Taehyung feeling bare without Hoseok's warmth enveloping him with a blanket of comfort.

“We still have a lot to play with baby, Daddy can't fuck you quite yet,” Hoseok said teasingly. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and sat him up in the island counter, massaging his thighs roughly as soon as he was seated. “Are you gonna take off your sweater so we can play?”