How To Reach High Notes: A Memoir by Kim Taehyung

Creator: Sebongsass

Words: 1322

Site: AO3

Description:
Taehyung is having a hard time reaching his high notes.

Story:
            “I’m fucked.”

He slams the pillow on the couch and slumps down. His voice has been uncooperative for hours now, and they had to perform their new song tomorrow for their promotion showcase, but no matter what he does, he couldn't reach the high pitched notes on Blood, Sweat and Tears, and he'll be damned if he gets a bad throat tonight. Taehyung closes his eyes and exhales through his nose, he breathes deep and gets ready to sing his part, and as soon as he sang the chorus, an animal-like crack rang in the room and the door opens.

            "Tae, I told you animals aren't allowed in here." Hoseok shuffles into the room and appears to be looking for something.

            "That wasn't an animal, that was me."

Hoseok looks at him pointedly, "Then why the hell are you making animal sounds?"

            "I wasn't making animal sounds, my voice is broken, I think."

            "How the hell does a voice get broken?"

            "I don't know, it just won’t sound well."

Hoseok finally stops ruffling through the cabinets and pulls out a set of headphones. "Did you try going to the doctor?"

            "I did earlier, but he said there wasn't anything particularly wrong with me." Taehyung gets up from the floor and sits on the leather sofa. "He told me it was probably all in my head."

Hoseok nods, "Then why can't you do it?"

            "I told you I don't know."

Hoseok makes his way to the sofa and plunks down beside Taehyung. "Alright, sing for me."

            "I told you I can't."

            "And I told you to do it."

Bossy, Taehyung sighs. "I warned you." He prepares the chorus and when it came to the high notes. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Of course, he was surprised at the formers actions but he did not push him away, instead he let Hoseok kiss him. Hoseok broke away and before Taehyung could say anything, he returned their lip lock and he grazed Taehyung's bottom lip with his teeth. Hoseok wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and straddles him, the vocalists arms wrapped tightly around his waist. Hoseok dips his head lower and plays with Taehyung’s tongue, eliciting a deep growl from the latter. Hoseok makes a shy whimper and prods Taehyung's tongue with his, making him moan and tremble. Hoseok starts kissing Taehyung's neck and he feels his pants tighten. Taehyung starts making high-pitched moans and whimper while Hoseok basks in his scent and taste. A mix of sweat and Taehyung mingling on his tongue, he kisses his way back to Taehyung's lips and pushes his hips forward as he feels the growing erection Taehyung was getting. After a loud moan, Hoseok breaks apart and the sound of both of them panting fill the studio. Taehyung's eyes are dazed and his lips are red, both their chests heaving. Without a word, Taehyung reaches for Hoseok's shirt and pulls it over his head. He proceeds to take his shirt off too while Hoseok loosened the buttons on his pants and unzips Taehyung's. Before the vocalist knew it he was lying on his back with Hoseok hovering over him. His pants were gone and so were Hoseok's, leaving them only in their boxers. A predatory look was in Hoseok’s eyes as he slowly stroke Taehyung's erection, feeling it grow more in his grip. He jerks it still in the boxers and takes a tentative lick. After he hears Taehyung suck in a breathe, he slides the piece of clothing down and releases Taehyung's hard member, spreading the pre-cum gathering at the tip and making the latter hiss out. He starts jerking him faster and alternately sucks him off, making Taehyung weak and wanton.