Bring On The Snow

Creator: Unclemagnemite

Words: 4628

Site: AO3

Btw: Not smut, but it's cute. :) Next one will definitely be smut. ;)

Description:
So Hoseok gets Just Dance and he invites Tae over to play.

Story:
Hoseok sprawled out on the couch, sweat pants and loose t-shirt on. He considered tying his dark brown hair up into a small ponytail, as he had done for the past few days. He was resting to recover from the school year and spending time with family. It was winter break. He had a month off from school, and he was determined to make it as fun and replenishing as possible. His parent's had given him the latest Just Dance game as a gift, so he decided to make plans to play it in his apartment. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contacts before tapping one excitedly.

"Hobi! What's up?" Taehyung was pleasantly surprised on the other end of the line. He stepped away from the intense game of Chutes and Ladders he had been dominating.

"Hey Tae! Wanna come play Just Dance and eat pizza? My treat."

"Um, yes! Absolutely," Taehyung responded excitedly before asking for more details. They settled on meeting around five, which gave Hoseok a couple hours to tidy up and scrape together some cash for pizza, and gave Taehyung enough time to wrap up his game and play with the kids until they were tuckered out and ready for a nap. He wandered around his apartment languidly, picking up dirty clothes and throwing out trash, and got out the pamphlet from a nearby pizza parlor. About five minutes before Taehyung would be there, he called the pizza place and ordered a large pie, with all of his and Taehyung's favorite toppings, and a few cans of soda.

Soon after, the door flew open and Taehyung trotted into the apartment like it was his own. He took off his shoes and hung up his coat as Hoseok made his way to the door to greet him with an enthusiastic hug. They discussed their respective family visits while they set up the game and moved furniture so they would have room to dance.

Taehyung had a loving family, similar to Hoseok's, but they both shared the same issue. Their families were so loving and hands-on that it was a bit draining to be around them. Taehyung lived at home when he wasn't dorming at school, so he was grateful that Hoseok invited him over. It was a much-needed break from overbearing parents and needy younger siblings.

When the game was ready, Taehyung insisted that they play Uptown Funk first, because it was his favorite song out of the choices. They both did well on the song. However, they ended up replaying it three times because they wanted to get perfect but they weren't adjusted to their surroundings and the game yet. After that, they decided to go in order through all of the songs.

Three songs later, they were sweating and panting slightly. Hoseok went to get two glasses of water when the doorbell rang. He handed Taehyung the one glass he managed to fill and ran to the door, cash in hand. He swung it open, taking the box and bag of drinks, and handed the man a few dollars extra as tip along with one of his winning smiles. He then shut the door with his foot and brought the pizza to the table in his kitchenette.

"You're the best!" Taehyung squealed as he opened the pizza box. "Ah, my favorite kind too." He slapped a slice onto his paper plate and kissed Hoseok on the cheek. "Thanks for getting this."

"No problem," Hoseok said, smooching the top of Taehyung's head before grabbing a soda for each of them. They ate in happy silence. When they finished, they returned to Just Dance.

Hoseok loved playing Just Dance with Taehyung. They both loved the game, played the previous versions often, and they worked so well together that the dances were smooth and effortless. They didn't have to worry about hitting each other by accident because they were so practiced. The duets were especially fun because both of them loved to fully act out their parts without shame. In the past, they completely destroyed the dance for "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." Now they got to try their hand at "You're The One That I Want" from Grease. Hoseok insisted on being Sandy and, even though he joked around with it quite a bit, he did incredibly well.