| twenty : mistakes |

I had definitely ruined the chances of being friend with Jeff after I walked away from what he said

I had definitely ruined the chances of being friend with Jeff after I walked away from what he said. I called Zach to come over because I needed a friend. My best friend.

We were trying ways to get my mind off of what was happening by listening to our favorite songs. I didn't even realize there were tears coming out of my eyes when Too Young by Sabrina Carpenter came on.

"If I'm too young to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain?"

"I've got to fall to fly."

"If I'm too young to know anything then why do I know that I'm just not the same?"

Those lyrics hit me pretty hard and I started to cry as sobs escaped my lips. Zach paused the song quickly. "Brooke?" He asked. I wiped my eyes. "I thought we liked each other." I whispered. "I knew better than to fall for him and I did it anyways." I told Zach and looked at him.

"He played me." I shook my head looking down wiping my face off. I never wanted any of this to happen.

"Brooke... I need to tell you something." Zach mumbled. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at him.

"I-I lied. Jeff was never with another girl." Zach looked at me and then looked down. "What?" My voice cracked.

"Why would you lie?" I shook my head confused.

"Because I'm in love with you. It hurts to see you with someone else." Zach said and he took my hands. "I love you, Brooke." He said and leaned in and kissed me rather quickly as if he was afraid I wouldn't kiss back.

He was right. I didn't kiss back. I pulled away and slapped him right across the face.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I said angrily. "Brooke-" I cut him off. "Don't ever talk to me ever again." I said as tears ran down my face. He screwed up mine and Jeff's relationship. Now, Jeff would never forgive me.

Zach ran out and I started to bawl my eyes out.

"Jeff, you're gonna hate me." I whispered to myself.

---

How was the chapter guys? You finally found out that Jeff wasn't lying.

Jeff is such an angel. He would never hurt a girl.

Do you think Jeff will forgive her in the next chapter?