| twenty six: party non stop |

It was Friday

It was Friday. Finally. Zach was having a party at his house this time. His strict ass mom was going out of town to visit family and Zach was staying home.

Our little group was sitting at the lunch table. That group included Clay, Jeff, Tony, and I. "So, who all is going to Zach's party?" I asked. "I am. I'll pick you up at 8?" Jeff told me. I nodded. "Clay? Tony?" I asked. They shook their heads. "No, got some stuff to listen to." Clay said. I knew what he meant. He just didn't want other people around us to hear.

"Can we stay away from Monty, tonight?" Jeff begged me. I furrowed my eyebrows confused and then remember what happened last time. My mouth formed an "O" shape. I nodded. "Of course." I grinned at him. Jeff never really got jealous but he was jealous of Montgomery. I didn't know why but I was going to find out later.

I heard the bell for the intercom turn on.

"Brooke Welsh please come to the front office. Brooke Welsh, front office."

The whole cafeteria looked at me. I was so confused. I stood up and looked at Jeff. "I'll see you next period." I told him.

I walked to the office and sighed as my mind went wild with all the things that could possibly happen.

I walked into the office and up to the front desk. "Mr. Porter wants to talk to you." The front desk lady mentioned.

I knew what all this was about.

Hannah Baker. Who else would it be about?

----

So sorry that I haven't updated. I was at a resort and when I got back my whole mind was blank. I know y'all probably don't care but I met this boy there and he's all I can think about so I'm sorry if this chapter is crappy.