Chapter 2 : As brothers and sister

Jason's P.O.V

-Where is my jacket ? WHO'S STOLEN MY JACKET ???

A young purple Inkling shouts in his house. His eyes, who have the color of fresh mint, burn with anger. He's looking for his Black Inky Rider (his favorite jacket) without find it. He rakes from top to bottom the living room by cursing :

-I had it a few moments ago ! A jacket can't disappear like that !

Furious, he's walking up the stairs.

-Poison ! Jessy ! If you have my jacket, you're going to hear me !

He opens brutally the door of his common room with Jessy. His twin sister is lengthened on her bed, listening to some music with her new Studio Headphone. She's an orange Inkling with blue eyes. She raises barely the head by hearing him to enter.

-Do you ever knock before entering ?
-It's also MY room, for your information !
-I know it. But it's not a reason to be rude...

It's the last straw that breaks the squid's back.

-I'M NOT RUDE !!! YOU OR POISON HAVE STOLEN MY FAVORITE JACKET, AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE !
-STOP ACCUSING ME ! I'M INNOCENT !
-YOU ALWAYS STEAL ME EVERYTHING ! THEN OF COURSE I ACCUSE YOU !
-I DON'T CARE A RAP OF YOUR JACKET ! YOU CAN'T...

Alerted by the shouts, Poison comes to see what takes place. Like Jason, he's a purple Inkling, but he has dark black eyes and he's older than the twins.

-What's that sound ? It's unbearable !
-It's Jessy ! She stole my Black Inky Rider !
-I don't have your stupid jacket !
-SHUT UP, YOU TWO !

As Poison is their elder brother (and very terrible when he gets mad), Jason and Jessy keep silent. He continues with an irritated tone :

-Great Zapfish, but how old are you ? Six or sixteen years ?

Nobody answers to the question.

-Okay. Let's get something straight. Jason, Jessy's not stolen your jacket. You had left it on the ground, and I put it in your cupboard.

Jason goes opening his cupboard and discovers his dear Inky Rider on a hanger. The shame invades him abruptly.

-You see ? So you appologize each other, right ?
-Right. Excuse me, Jessy.
-Sorry, Jason.
-That's perfect ! Jason, you didn't want to go to a Turf War yesterday ? Well, there's one in ten minutes. Go to it with Jessy.

The twins give their agreement. Jason hangs his Black Inky Rider and takes his Custom Jet Squelcher, and Jessy catches her Kept Splatterscope. When they arrive in the door, Poison says :

-Have a nice battle, guys !
-Thanks Poison !
-See ya later !

The siblings wave him goodbye and go out of the house under Poison's look, by laughing and jokingly as if nothing never happened.

( Heya, everybody ! In chapter two, we discovered some other protagonists : Poison, Jessy and Jason, three siblings who have a brotherly love-hate relationship ! Poison is the older, Jessy and Jason are twins despite their respective colors. Poison is the most quiet, Jessy is a real minx (I didn't put it here, but I shall develop in the next chapters) and Jason often fights with his sister for nothing ! But don't worry, they're all quite nice.

See ya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~♡ )