Chapter 13 : Do you want to be my boyfriend ?

Goldia's P.O.V

Goldia goes out of Inkopolis Tower, Jason walking by her side. They've just ended their Ranked Battle.
She cannot refrain from looking at his proud and radiant face. He irradiates the power and the beauty, so that he's intimidating. And suddenly, he stumbles and nearly falls on his Custom Jet Squelcher by shouting. He recovers on his feet, and she laughts. It's always Jason, her friend, and not a sort of god Inkling.

-I didn't do it on purpose, Jason protests !
-Sorry, Jason, but that's so funny...

Purple Inkling goes away a little by smiling.

-Jessica... Go out of this body and give me my friend !
-I'm hundred percent myself, OK ?
-I know. Want to walk with me, Goldia ? I wanted to go to see Squid Sisters' studio...
-Of course !

Goldia enjoys Jason's company. Since she met him, she feels much more comfortable and happier than before. There's a brilliant complicity between them two, and she doesn't want to lose it. But stay just her friend would make her suffer. That's why she decided to be brave and to reveal him her feelings after the match.
They arrive in front of the studio's window and start look trough. Callie and Marie are sitting in chairs. By seeing Jason and Goldia, they wave to them. Jason waves to them back, but Inktoling blushes. She turns around and looks at the city. She has a magnificent view on the Tower, the buildings and the subway station. As if the time hung. Jason comes by her side for say :

-It's very beautiful, no ?
-Yes, it is.

Jason closes the eyes. Goldia takes a great inspiration. It's revelations time. She can't go back.

-Hmm, Jason...
-Yes, Goldia ?
-I... I want to tell something... Something really important...

He opens again the eyes and plunges his look into her. She tries not to drown herself in the beautiful mint color.

-I listen to you. You have my full attention.
-Well...

Goldia whispers in a repressed voice :

-Jason, with you, it's different, and I thank you for that... You're a very good battler, a nice boy and a toughful friend. I don't return there yet you accepted me as I am, in spite of the fact I'm an Octoling.
-Hey Goldia, it's nothing. You...
-Let me get this out while I have the courage.

By saying that, she puts a finger in Jason's mouth, making him blush.

-Since I know you, I feel happy and free. No one's ever done this for me before, except Prussia. I'm glad to see you like me, but I want more than friendship between us...
-W-What ? Y-You w-want...

She says with a tender and soft voice :

-I love you, Jason. I'm in love with you since our first meet. I know I'm not the best girlfriend of the world, but if you want to give me a chance, I shall be up to it. But I can't stay your friend forever. It would hurt me.

Goldia removes the finger of his lips and goes away a little from him. Jason blushes even more.

-G-Goldia... I would have never thought you had these feelings for me...
-Jason, I love you with all my heart. But tell me you don't love me and I promise you I'll never annoy you again. Do you want to be my boyfriend ?

Goldia looks into his eyes, without guessing his expression.

( Heya, I'm back ! What a courage, Goldia ! I couldn't have done a better job ! What will answer Jason ? To be continued...

Seeya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~💙 )

Sweetie's note : IT'S NOT ME IN THE VIDEO ! But the song "Tell me your feelings " seems perfect for that chapter.