Chapter 19 : Shut up and dance with me !

Goldia's P.O.V

-Happy birthday, Prussia !

Goldia can't refrain to smile by seeing her best friend's happy face. Blue Inkling says with joy :

-OMG ! You remembered it ? You're so kind, thank you ! What a beautiful surprise !
-Figures, Bronze mumbles. Jessy pratically forced me to come...

This one gives him a little blow with her tentacle to silence him. They're all at Prussia's, in the living-room. Today it's her birthday, and they organized together a party for her. They bought some food (Goldia made a delicious cake ! ), sweets and even presents for her. They decorated the lounge with colored banners, surrounding walls in every corner of the room and ball with glittering facets. Jessy had this idea because she's crazy about the 90s.
Prussia kisses everybody for thank them, but Bronze shows a downright refusal about it. Goldia says :

-Now, open your presents, Prussia.
-Oh yeah ! Good idea !

She opens every present accurately. Jason gives her the game "Inky Sing ", Jessy offers a book about the ecology and Bronze gives her a black scarf embroidered with leaves. Prussia shakes Goldia's present, which is very small and light.

-What is it ?

She undoes the packaging and shouts of surprise. Inside, there's a picture of the Squid Sisters, which has been signed by the autographs of both stars. Stunned, Prussia declares with a choked voice :

-G-Goldia... It's... It's really their autographs ?
-Yes, Prussia. It's really them who signed...
-How did you do for have them ? It's impossible !
-Well... I have some good relations.

By saying that, she winks at Jason who answers by making the sign of the victory. Two months had passed since their adventure in the Octovalley and the liberation of the Great Zapfish. Since this event, the Squid Sisters became very nice with them. That's the reason which urged them to sign. Moved, Prussia hugs Goldia with emotion.

-Thank you, thank you, thank you so much ! It's really a beautiful present !
-We understood, Bronze sighs.
-Now, the party can start, Jessy exclaims ! Woomee-hee-hee-hee !

Two hours later, Goldia sits down in the sofa, exhausted. Jessy continuous to dance and sings in the same time " Evacuate the dancefloor  ". Bronze is in the darkest corner of the living-room, holding a glass. Prussia eventually notices it, goes to him and starts talking with him. She seems worried.
Jason sits next to his girlfriend. He looks breathless. Goldia asks :

-Are you OK ?
-No at all. Jessy challenged me to a dance battle... and I lost.

Inktoling giggles.

-You're maybe the hero of Inkopolis, but you're not capable of dancing five minutes...
-Jessy is a formidable competitor !

He breaks off, and says a few moments later :

-Hey, Goldia... I've something for you.
-But it's not my birthday...
-I know.

Jason takes off his pocket a red jewel box. He stretches out to his girlfriend.

-Open it. My present is inside.

Curious, Goldia does it. Inside, there is an adorable golden necklace, with a pendant in the shape of half-heart. That's just beautiful.

-Jason... It's... It's wonderful... But why is there only half of the heart ?
-Oh, you noticed it... Then, you see...

He removes of the collar of his Black Inky Rider a golden chain, with half of the heart identical to that of his girlfriend. He approaches her, takes her necklace and attaches it around her neck. So he comes very close and makes their two pendants fit themselves one in the other. Goldia blushes by feeling his hot breath on her face.

-We share the same hearth, now, Jason whispers. I love you, Goldia.
-I love you too, Jason.

And then finally, their first kiss happened. He bends towards her and kisses her intensely. Goldia closes the eyes. His lips are soft. He hugs her and attracts her to him. They stay like that during five minutes before parting. Goldia blushes very, very hard. Jason gets his breath back and says :

-Wow... It was... Wow...

Then he notices Goldia's state and laughs.

-Look how red your face it, my sweet octo ! I'll have to teach you not to blush anymore if we have to keep kissing like that !

Inktoling opens again the eyes and says :

-Jason ?
-Yes ?
-Shut up... and make me dance, OK ?

Purple Inkling smiles.

-It's good. You're on the right way.

He takes her hand, they go towards Jessy and start dancing. They dance until midnight pass, until fall of fatigue, until share another kiss. Goldia and Jason saved Inkopolis with their complete love, and their story only begins...

( Heya, I'm here ! Perfect end for that story, isn't it ? " A Half-Love ", the story where an Inkling, Jason, and an Inktoling, Goldia, fell in love, trained together, broke up, saved Inkopolis and are now united.

But that story is not finished yet and has a continuation. Darker, with lot of adventure, action, friendship and teamwork. So...

Seeya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~💋 )