Chapter 7 : Jessy ships everybody, anybody and the others

Prussia's P.O.V

-ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! YOU'VE KILLED TWO INKLINGS IN TURF WARS ?!!!
-Yes, Prussia. I made a Turf War with Jason yesterday. We were in the same team, and I splatted two Inklings one after one. Why ? It's bad ?
-On the contrary ! Goldia, your perfomance was awesome ! Finally I could battle with you and you will not need my protection !

Prussia and Goldia are walking to Inkopolis. They taste a Squid-Shake : Strawberry for Goldia, Vanilla/Mango for Prussia. Like usually, they talk about everything what happened yesterday, and blue Inkling is happy and surprised to hear that.

-Jason has a good influence on you.
-Hmm... We can say it...
-Plus... He's rather cute, no ?

Goldia chokes with her Squid-Shake and coughs. Prussia giggles a bit.

-Don't worry, Goldia. I don't want to steal you your sweetheart !
-He is not my sweetheart. We're just friends.
-Everybody say that when they fall in love with someone...
-Please, it's not...

Plunged into the conversation, she doesn't look where she goes and collides somebody. In the impact, the Squid-Shake falls to the ground and splashes Goldia's shoes.

-S... Sorry, she says...
-Not a problem, the boy answers by turning around. I...

He keeps silence by seeing the Inktoling. They look at each other. Reconize each other. And shout in the same time :

-GOLDIA ?
-JASON ?

They blush both. Prussia looks at them. She seems VERY interested to the situation, but says in her turn :

-Maybe you could start to say "hello"...
-Yeah... Hi Jason...
-Hello Goldia... And you... it's Prussia, that's right ?
-That's right. Hey, where are you going ?
-I was walking home. I come back from the Skatepark.

Prussia details him attentively and completely. He wears a grey shirt, a black short and a pair of sneakers. With his mint eyes, she begins to understand why Goldia has a crush on him. Prussia remembers her friend's shoes, and has an idea.

-Hey Jason, can we go with you to your home ?
-No, Prussia, Inktoling whispers. Don't do that, please...
-Goldia needs to clean her shoes. You know, the Squid-Shake...

Jason smiles to them.

-Of course ! It's not so far. Come with me, girls !

He takes Goldia's hand, making her even more blush, and walks next to Prussia to his home.

Goldia's P.O.V

They arrive behind Jason's home. Goldia blushes one more time by noticing that Jason still hold her the hand. She lets go his hand and says :

-You... You have a nice home...
-Thank you. You can enter. Jessy is probably here, with Poison.
-Poison, Prussia asks ?
-My older brother.

They come inside. A violet Inkling is cooking into the kitchen. He sings in the same time "Calamary Inkantation". By hearing the door opens, he says :

-You're finally here, Jason ! You're always late. The dinner is almost over.

He turns around. His eyes stop in Goldia. She feels really unconfortable, as ever. Poison continues :

-Who are that girls with you ?
-The Inkling, it's Prussia. And the Octoling is Goldia, my...
-GIRLFRIEND !

Except Poison, all in the living room get a fright. Jessy is in stairs, looking at the newcomers with a big smile.

-You finally decided to present us your girlfriend ! Where and when the wedding to be ?

Goldia hides her face, embarassed. Prussia keeps from laughing. Furious, Jason takes first thing which comes to hand him (a sofa cushion) and throws it in her direction.

-Are you closing your mouth, Jessy ? For the last time, SHE IS JUST MY FRIEND !

Jessy avoids easily the "missile" and says to Prussia :

-Glad to see you again, Prussia. Come with me. I'll show you my room, far from idiots.

She agrees and both girls go to twins' room, leaving Jason, Goldia and Poison in the living room.

Prussia's P.O.V

-That room is really big !
-Yep. I sleep with Jason, so we have not choice. The right, it's my part. My twin has the left.

Left part is clean and tidied up well. Right part is in an inconceivable mess. Apparently, Jason is more orderly than his sister. Jessy sits down in the ground. Prussia imitates her.

-So ? Why did you bring me here ?
-I've got an important job for you.

Prussia makes a surprised face.

-What job ?
-Listen, Prussia. We don't know each other very well, but you've seen Jason and Goldia are in love, no ?
-Of course, but they deny it...
-We MUST help them to be together !
-Huh ? Are you serious ?
-Of course I'm serious ! They're not my first ship.
-You're sure that they are made for each other ?

Jessy sighs.

-Prussia, it's maybe crazy, but I know what I say. My ships are not only for have fun : sometimes they create real love stories. One day, I saw a guy named Crimson. He was completly in love with a girl named Almond. Then I shipped them, again and again. I made everything to put them together. Today, they are boyfriend and girlfriend. I want a nice girl for Jason, and Goldia is by far the best choice.

Jessy stops a moment. Prussia thinks about her words, and finally says :

-Okay. I'll help you.
-Prussia, Jason calls ? You have to go !
-I come ! Just a minute !

Both girls share their Squid-Phone numbers, and walk down the stairs.

Goldia's P.O.V

After Prussia and Jessy rose upstairs, Jason apologizes :

-Sorry Goldia. My sister can be very annoying...
-N... Not a problem.

Poison, exaspered, returns to the kitchen. Alone in the living-room, Jason and Goldia look at each other. They blush both. Purple Inkling says :

-Hmm... Do you want a towel ? For your shoes ?
-Yeah... Please.

Jason goes to the kitchen and comes back with a violet towel. Goldia takes it and starts clean her Custom Trail Boots. They stay in silence for a moment. Inktoling finally says :

-Thank you. You are a very nice guy.
-Hehe...You're welcome.
-I think... I can't stay here. It's already late. My parents wait for me.
-Ok.

Jason starts shouting :

-Prussia ! You have to go !
-I come ! Just a minute.

THREE minutes later, Prussia and Jessy walk down the stairs. Goldia share her Squid-Phone number with orange Inkling, and both girls go to the exit. Before passing the door, Goldia turns around and asks :

-Jason... What's your favorite plate ?
-Cookies, or biscuits, he aswers. Why ?
-For nothing...

Then Prussia and her go out of the house and take the way of their homes.

( Heya, CerulanSweet is back ! Finally I ended that chapter ! It's longer that I thought... And thank you very much for 100 readings !

Seeya in the next update ! SplatKisses ~💓 )