Preview

*******************************
A/N:

This part is a preview you can skip it if you want. It's already gonna be in the story.

*******************************

Yelling and screaming thats all I heard. I couldn't take it, so I went down stairs to the basement. I saw sweaty bodies of one direction. I got tired of their screaming and yelling so I made a deal with them.

"Ok guys I would take one of you to sleep in my room with me and the rest stays down here. Deal?" I saw curls nod his head. The rest did the same. I picked the blond one. I looked at him and I saw the scaredness in his eyes I smirked evily. I yanked him up by his arm then I dragged him with me after I turned the lights off in the basement and went straight up to my room with blondy. I closed the door and locked it. I untied blondy and took the tape off his mouth. Blondy looked like he was about to cry.

"Can I ask you something?" I said politely.

"What do you want?!" Blondy said yelling.

"All I wanna know is your name. You dont have to yell!" I yelled getting payback.

"Niall" he almost said in a whisper.

"What?!". I questioned squinting my eyes.

"Niall". He said a little bit louder.

"Ohhh. My names Layla. You can call me lay-lay if you want." I said, leaving my hand out for him to shake it. But 'Niall' didn't move an inch. He just looked at me.

"Why did you kidnappe us?" I rolled my eyes

"Because I like you guys, ok so now can we go to sleep?". He nodded his head.

"Wait, where am I gonna sleep?"

"You can sleep in my bed or on the floor. its up to you. " I hopped in bed waiting for him to answer.

"I'll sleep on the floor. Do you have anything that I could sleep with?"

"Yes! of course I do!" I said joyfully. I got up and went over to my closet and took out some pillows and some blankets. I went over to where Niall was standing at and handed him the blankets and pillows. I went back in bed and and waited a few minutes for him to finish his imaginary bed.

"Is it fine for me to take my cloths off so that I can go to sleep?".

"Yea! of course you can. but wait, I have to turn the light off because I dont wanna see you half naked. Are you gonna be able to see?"

"Yea, I'll be able to see." I went over to the light switch and turned it off. I quickly got back to my bed.

"Goodnight Niall"

"Night". I feel into a deep sleep.