Chapter 16

~UNKNOWN P.O.V~

I woke up stretching. I realized my roommate was still sleeping. I tip-toed out the door trying to make no sound to wake up my roommate. I hoped that there were no sounds on the floorboards. Once I was at Layla's door, her door was creaked showing a blurry bed. I opened the door more slowly and looked at her. She was still sleeping. That means I have to wake her up. I ran back into my room and woke up my roommate. He looked at me sleepily.

"What." He said groggily. "Layla is still sleeping. We need to wake her up." I whispered. He looked around and back at me. His eyes widened. "And she has to go to school. What time is it." I looked at the clock. "6:14."

"What are you doing let's go-"

"Wait." I yanked him back by the arm. "Don't we have to wake them up so it would be a lot of noise to wake her up?" He stared at me and nodded slowly. "Yeah?"

"Well let's go. We have to wake them up too." I pulled him up without wasting any time and quietly pulled him to the closest room. They woke up and we woke up the last one. "What the hell. I was having an attractive dream. Then you-" We all shushed him. I motioned them over towards Layla's room. She was in a different sleeping position than before. "She looks like a little angel-"

"Shhhh!" We all shushed him. "She's still sleeping." I closed the door back and looked at them. "Meeting in my room." I pointed to my room. They all scurried to my room and sat down on the bed. I paced around trying to come up with an idea. "Okay so in that room is our target." They nodded in agreement. "We have to wake the target up." I stopped walking around and looked at all of them. I started pacing around again. "Give me a plan on how to disturb our target." One of them raised their hand. I pointed at him so that he could explain.

"We dump her with a bucket filled with cold water." I looked at him. "Anyone else with a non-crazy plan." Someone else raised its hand. "We could do that 'It's time to get up' song." I stared down at the floor. "That is actually a nice plan." I and the boys figured out how we can start it and end it until she woke up.

"So I'll go in the room, jump on her bed after you guys sing a made-up song about her getting up for school."

"Who else is jumping on the bed with him?"

"Me!" My roommate said raising his hand dramatically. "Okay you, then." I scoffed.

"We should change the time on her alarm clock so that she'll wake straight up." Someone suggested.

"Who's gonna do that?"

"I'll do it since I came up with the idea." He walked into her room and changed the clock from 6:20 to 8:02.

"That'll wake her up right away." He smiled and walked out of the door.

"I guess we can start." Someone else suggested. I walked into the room first. I went to the side where her head was facing me. I gestured them over. My roommate was beside me and the others were getting in their places ready to sing. I waved my hands for them to start. They sang very low first then they cranked the volume in their voices and started jumping on the bed.

"It's time to get up. It's time to get up." I jumped on the bed with the others. She didn't move. We all stopped. We all whispered and swore.

"Why isn't she getting up." Someone whined.

"So she's a deep sleeper, ay." A hint of wicked in my voice. "Where's the bucket," I whispered.

"Why do we need a- ohhhh. . ." He smiled wickedly and walked out of the door. After a moment he peeked his head in the head I'm the door. "Are Layla's parents awake?"