Chapter 23

I lay in bed with my leg resting on a pillow my mom gave me. I was on my laptop playing a game so that the time would pass by quickly. Since I have no school today I could sit back and chill.

Ever since my leg broke my mom has been checking up on me lately. She's been giving me breakfast even though I wasn't really hungry and it was like almost two in the afternoon. The boys kept coming into my room then and now trying to make small talk with me. Now that I think of it, it annoys the hell out of me.

Sometimes I like it when the boys come in and give me company but when at night I try to sleep and they would all come in all at once and they would argue about who was in first or who thought about coming in first. Then I would roll over to my side and ignore their arguing. So I made a certain sign that would go on my doorknob telling someone that I'm either busy or please do not disturb. Sometimes it works. The reason why I say that is because whenever I put it on my doorknob they ignore it and open the door anyway. Someone almost came in while I was half-naked, but I yelled at whoever tried to come into my room.

So right now, my mom gave shifts for each boy. Forgot their shift but they have at least ten minutes with me, each. They can't come to my room after nine.

"Damn it," I mumbled and closed the laptop. The battery ran out and I didn't have an ass to get up and put the charger in.

Someone knocked on my door and I rolled my eyes.

"You can come in." I looked up at the door and Harry came in with that stupid facial expression he always makes.

"What?"

"They want us to go." I heard him whisper.

"What,"

"Them, outside, they want us."

"What are you talking about?"

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. Just come on and have a look for yourself."

I sighed and stood up. I limped over to my window and looked out. Harry stood beside me.

"You see that police car right there?" I nodded slowly.

"They want us."

"Wait, why do they want you?"

"What's my name," He whispered.

"Harry." He closed his eyes and growled.

"My full name."

"Harry Styles."

"They want us, Layla." He had a sarcastic smile. It was scaring me in every second he stared at me.

"That has to be fake," I said. I turned around and walked out of my room.

"Guys?" I yelled out.

"Yeah?" Liam said from downstairs. I huffed and walked down the steps, one step at a time.

"Do you see the police outside?"

"Where are your crutches?" He stood up and held me up.

"You know I wasn't going to fall."

"That's what you think."

"But, did you see the police outside? They're everywhere."

"Probably a kidnapping." He said it like it was nothing. Those words made me feel weird.

"Liam,"

"Yeah?"

"I think they're here because of a kidnapping."