Chapter 8

"Are you and Luke are like...dating?" he said looking into my eyes. Why does he think we're dating. I mean I know I sat on his lap, but why does he think we're dating.

"No, we're not dating. We're just friends."

"Oh ok. Just making sure." And with that, he walked out of the kitchen. 'Wierd' I mumbled to myself. I walked out of the kitchen. And went into the living room. I heard Luke and Harry talking with each other.

"Alright. I gotta go or my mom's going to kill me. See you later guys." Luke waved at us. "Bye Luke," I said waving goodbye to him. The rest of them said 'bye' or just waved goodbye. He walked out of the door. "I'm about to go and take a shower," I said. I went upstairs. I got to my room, kicked my vans off, and took my jewelry off. I went into the bathroom turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and got in the warm shower. It felt good.

After what felt like an hour, I finally got out. I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door. Cold air smacked onto my body. Hate when that happens. I hurried up and rushed to my dresser and got my clothes out. It was a plain white tank top and batman shorts. I got my undergarments out and put that on the bed along with my pajamas. I took my towel off and quickly put my undergarments on then my shirt and then my batman shorts. The shorts stopped at my upper thigh. I was still a little damp. But I didn't care. I went out of my room to check on the boys. I went downstairs. All of the lights were off I slowed down. I stopped. I was still on the stairs. They must be in their rooms. I went back up and towards their doors. All of their doors were closed and I didn't see any light circling around none of the doors. I'm guessing they're probably sleeping. I walked back to my room. I looked at my clock it was 10:46 pm. Well, I better go to sleep. I turned my light off and ran all the way to my bed. I fell to sleep.

~

I woke up halfway. it was still dark but something or someone woke me up. I felt the bed shake. Like someone was shuffling in my bed. It might be Liam. I fell back to sleep.

~

I opened my eyes. I stood up and stretched. I looked to my left. No one was there. I could have sworn someone was in my bed in the middle of the night. It might have been a dream or a ghost . . . I shrugged my shoulders and got out of bed. Then I realized I have school tomorrow. I stopped walking and stood there like a statue. If I have school tomorrow, then where are the boys going. My school? No, they can't go to the same school as me. They would probably get mobbed. And I don't want them to get mobbed. What if the media finds out where they are. I hope they don't. I went downstairs. I stopped in the middle of the stairs. Zayn was sleeping on the floor only in his boxers. I rubbed my eyes to see if my eyes were working. I opened my eyes. He was still there. Alright, I must be dreaming. I'll just go back upstairs now. I turned around and went into my room. I closed my door and sat in the middle of the bed. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I stayed in the position for about an hour. I was trying to erase the memory of what I just saw. I flinched when someone knocked on my door.

"If it's Zayn. Please be fully clothed. I don't want to see you half-naked again." I said. "I'm not Zayn." It sounded like Niall. "Well before you come in. Are you fully clothed?" "Um...Yea?" "Alright, you can come in." I stood up and grabbed a pillow trying to make sure it's not Zayn. He opened the door. He wasn't half-naked. I sighed in relief. I put the pillow down and hopped down off the bed. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well. What did you want?" I asked him. "Do you know where Zayn is? I've been-" I cut him off. "He's downstairs half-naked." "What's he doing downstairs," Niall asked.

"I'm guessing he sleepwalked," I said. "Alright. I'm-" There was a loud piercing scream coming from downstairs. Niall and I ran downstairs to see what happened. Zayn was covering his self with a pillow. "Zayn why were you screaming?" Niall said. "H-how did I get down here?" He asked. "Oh I don't know ask yourself," Niall said sarcastically. "I don't know. Last thing I remember I was sleeping in my room." He looked like he was thinking.