Chapter 11

I ran across the street. I tried to find the keys to the door but remembered Louis had the keys. I leaned my back against the door. I looked down the sidewalk. They were about twenty feet away from me. I blew my hair away from my face.

"I got the keys!" Louis said holding the keys in the air running towards the door. I moved out the way just in time. Louis opened the door. The rest were at the door already. I went inside. Warm air greeting me. I shut my eyes enjoying the warmth.

"Honey I didn't know you had that many friends." My eyes shot open. I looked around to see where the sound was coming from. I looked back at them. They were looking around also.

I heard a female laugh. "Silly, I'm on the stairs." My eyes shot towards the stairs. My mom was coming downstairs putting her hair up in a bun. I cracked a smile.

"H-hi mom." She shook her head and smiled. "Hi, Layla. I see you brought your friends home didn't ya." She looked at all of them. She frowned. "They look very very familiar."

"Hmm." She hummed closing her eyes. "Might just be me seeing things." She continued her way downstairs toward the kitchen. I sighed in relief. "That was so close," I whispered only letting them hear.

"Well, you guys- and girl can sit down. You all look like statues." Mom joked. I walked over to sit down. "Your father's upstairs trying to find something. I think it was his watch or something else." She shrugged her shoulders. I bit the inside of my cheek. "Layla, this is the quietest I've ever seen you. Is there something wrong?" Mom looked up from the sink and looked at me.

"No, Nothings wrong mom. Just shaken up that you came back so early."

"Oh ok. Well, what are your names." She smiled down at them. "I umm...Niall." Niall mumbled. "What about you, curly."

"Harry."

Mom walked over to sit down on the couch. She sat next to me and Zayn. "What about you." She mumbled to him.

"Zayn."

"What about you two." Mom pointed at Liam and Louis.

"Louis and that's Liam..." Louis pointed to Liam. Liam raised his hand a little. Mom sat back and crossed her arms. "So tell me. How did you all meet?"

"Well, you see..." I can't tell her that I kidnapped them all. if I tell her that, she would ask all of these questions about where I kidnapped them and why I kidnapped them. "...We all meet online." a hint of enthusiasm in my voice.

"What website." She looked suspicious squinting her eyes.

"Um...Youtube?"

"When, how, and why." She asked with a whatsoever blank expression plastered on her face. Lie. The lie was the only word circling around in my head. "When? Like about two-ish weeks ago. How? Well, you see they all have Twitter accounts so they all sent me a message to their google plus accounts so that they can video chat me. Why? because..." I tried to think of a lie. "I thought they were funny and nice and kind. And Bam! We're all friends now."

She hummed and nodded her head. "You're off the leash this time." She got up and walked up the stairs probably to her room. I heard a door close.

"Now that one was close," Louis said wiping the imaginary sweat off his forehead. "Who was that?" Liam asked.

"Just my mom." I heard a door open from upstairs. All of our eyes shot towards the stairs. Dad was slowly walking downstairs looking at all of us. He squinted his eyes.

"Hey Layla, I never knew you had that many friends. I thought it was just Luke and Ashton." Dad stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"Well, I have more friends. You probably didn't see all of them." I said cracking a smile.

"Ah, I see. So you all are Layla's friends?.... Right?" They all nodded their heads quickly. "Oh ok. This will sound weird but I did see you all somewhere before but I can't quite remember where I saw you guys." He continued his way down the stairs. He went into the kitchen.

"Dad did you know that you did the exact same thing that mom just did a few minutes ago," I said watching him look through the fridge.

He looked back at me. "Deja vu." I agreed with him. I watched him as he pulled out a carton of chocolate ice cream. At least it's not my ice cream.

He went upstairs.

"I don't think they know about the rooms," Niall said. I agreed. "Guys I think I have to tell them someday." I looked down and thought to myself.

"Imagine what they would look like," Liam said.

I thought for a second. I jutted my lip and nodded. "They will look angry but at the same time calm." I guessed still nodding.

"I should tell them right when I come back from school."

"Yea, good idea." Louis agreed with me.

"But how will I start off?"

"You could start off by going somewhere quiet in the house and sit down and tell them at the same time. It would be easier if you told them at the same time." Harry shrugged his shoulders.

I took a second and thought about the idea. I nodded my head yes.

"Alright. good. Now, all we need to do is wait until after school." Harry said looking at all of us.