Chapter 1

~Harry's P.O.V~

~A couple of hours earlier~

~last concert tour~

" Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me...." Zayn sang.

"....You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me...."

"I'm in-" the power cut off.

"What the hell," Zayn said. everyone in the audience was quiet. I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. Louis.

"Paul would probably turn the power back on," Louis said.

"Ok," I said. The fans started whispering. Some of them were freaking out. I looked at my band members, there were only three figures. The flashing lights that the fans made, made it easier to figure out who's missing. So there's Zayn, Liam- wait wheres Niall.

"Guys do you know where Niall is !?" I almost yelled. And I guess the fans heard me. Of course. I heard some of the front row fans started saying 'what!?'. then I heard a fan say 'No. . . Zayn.' I turned to where he was last standing. I saw Zayn - I'm guessing - unconscious, getting dragged off the stage. My eyes almost popped out of my head. I tried running after him, but something that looked like cloth was over my mouth covering my mouth and nose. I blacked out.

~Layla's P.O.V.~

Finally, the day came. Now I have one direction. I can't wait for them to wake up. Wait when are they going to wake up its already been 9 hours why aren't the drugs working. When I was about to pick the directions up for the drugs I put them down, I heard someone cough. I looked up and it was the Liam boy.

"Hello!" I said joyfully smiling at him.

" Where am I?" Liam said holding his head like he had a headache or something.

"In my living room," I replied.

"Who are you?" he asked squinting his eyes.

"Layla, but can call me Lay-lay if you want. " I said smiling.

"Why did you kidnap us?" Liam asked.

"Wow, you ask a lot of questions," I said rolling my eyes. "I kidnapped you guys because I like you guys," I said smiling.

"Can I go home" Liam whined

"No, you are staying here with me!" I yelled.

"You should have lowered you-" Liam said but got cut off. One of them woke up. It was curly.

He looked around my living room. When he saw me he did a double-take. He started staring at me confused. He started asking the same questions Liam asked.

"Where am I? Who are you? Why did you kidnap us?" curly asked all at once. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, umm... you're in my living room. I'm Layla. And I kidnapped you guys because I like you guys." I said smiling down at him.

He looked confused at first but I'm guessing he realized what I said.

Then the blonde woke up. The first person -I'm guessing he saw first was the Liam boy.

"How did I get here?" the blonde whispered to Liam.

"We've been kidnapped" Liam whispered to the blonde. Liam boy faked the smile.

"What!?" Niall yelled.

"Don't yell your go-" I said whispering. But I was too late. The rest woke up screaming really loud.

I immediately covered my ears and the rest did the same except the two who were screaming.

"See now look what you did!"Liam shouted over the two who are screaming.

Blondy said something but I couldn't hear what he said.

They finally stopped. We all sighed, then I slowly removed my hands away from my ears, making sure that they stopped screaming. The rest did the same just like me. Weird.

"Since those two screamed really loud. looks like you guys are sleeping in the basement!" I shouted. They all looked afraid of my outburst. Good.

I quickly grabbed the rope and tape from behind the couch. Got up and walked over to them.

"Get up!" I yelled, making them flinch. They slowly got up. I got tired of waiting.

"Why are you guys so slow, Get up, NOW!" I yelled. Some of them flinched. They finally got up quickly. Finally.

I grabbed all of them at once and dragged them towards the basement door.

I let go of one of their shirts and twisted the basement doorknob and dragged them all down the stairs. I threw them at the wall.

"Stay!" I shouted at them.

Got my rope tied the blonde up to a pipe, Then I tied curly up to a pipe, then I tied Liam up to a pipe, then lastly I tied -the two that screamed- up to the same pipe as the blonde. I stepped back and looked at my hard work because they were moving a lot.

"There," I said smiling looking at them.

"Oh, I almost forgot," I said. feeling dumb I got the tape and tied it up to their mouth.

I stepped back and looked at my fully finished masterpiece. I smiled to myself.

"Sleep tight," I said heading towards the basement light. I switched it off and headed straight to my room. I'm amazed they didn't scream yet.

I plopped down on my bed and felt bored. I picked up my phone. Turned it on. Put my passcode in and checked what time it is. It was 7:54 p.m.

I felt hungry. I got up, went downstairs, and stopped at the basement door. Did I hear screaming, yelling, and.....crying? I don't know but it sounds like it. I shrugged my shoulders and went into the kitchen. I thought about what I was going to make.

It's either sandwich or pancakes-what I love pancakes- sandwich because it would feel weird if I made pancakes in the middle of the night.

I finished making my sandwich. And ran upstairs, I don't like the dark. I got to my room closed my door plopped down on my bed, ate my sandwich.

When I was done, I got my phone and went on the app called Flappy bird.

What it's an addictive game, well to me it is. When all it is, is tapping the screen and killing the bird. Poor bird. I'm kinda getting better at the game.

~9:27 p.m.~

After what felt like hours of playing flappy bird, my eyes were getting heavy. So I purposely killed the bird. Sorry bird, I had to. I hooked my phone up to a charger.

Got off my bed, I felt like I was about to pass out. Then after I recovered from the feeling of passing out, I went to my dresser and got my pajamas, laid them down neatly on my bed. Took my dirty clothes off, put them in the hamper, and put on my pajamas.

I went over to the light and turned it off ran to my bed hopped in and fell asleep.