Chapter 15

~Third person P.O.V~

"So Louis. What was that thing you said when we were at that house." Layla crossed her arms looking in the rear mirror at Louis. Louis looked uneasy.

"I thought you said you were gonna ask that question when we get home."

"I did, didn't I. Well, you tell me when we get home. I was just seeing if you didn't forget about the question." Layla looked out the window.

Layla

I shuffled into my pocket trying to find the keys. I didn't find them. I threw my head back and sighed. I stomped back to the car and opened the trunk.

"What happened," Luke said shutting the door.

"Nothing, though I left my keys in the bag."

"Oh. Want me to help you find them?"

"Nah, it's cool." I fumbled through the bag and found the keys. I closed the trunk and ran back to the door. It was first dark inside but someone turned the light on.

That wasn't me.

Mom was sitting on the couch crossing her arms casually. Then I realized, I forgot the car.

"Seems that you had a good time at Luke's house." I stared at her. " You came back for a reunion. You got Ashton, Luke, all the members of one direction. What a wonderful reunion." I was explaining-less. "Came back at twelve in the morning. Seems to me that I should be sleeping right now. But no, I had to check up on you and found you gone so I waited right here." She smiled not so proudly.

"Look at the time. Alright, I'll see ya, Layla. . .Ashton. . . .one direction. . . mom." Luke almost walked out the door.

"Luke, turn back around and stay here." Mom said getting up. "Why won't you all sit down." I looked at the couch and looked at the boys.

"I guess we have to sit down," I whispered. They all sat down leaving me for the last to sit down. I sat awkwardly next to Ashton.

"Why are you not in bed?" She stared at me.

"Do you remember earlier when I told you about the kidnapping thing?" She closed her eyes and nodded. "Well...Me, Luke, and Ashton, sorta kidnapped them again."

"Mhm." She looked at all of us, felt like an hour. She sighed. "I'll be in bed. You can talk it out. And make sure you go to sleep." She warned before going up the stairs. I watched her until I couldn't see any of her light green robes.

I slowly shot my head towards Louis. "So what about that Katy girl or whatever her name was."

"Kathy." Louis corrected.

"What you just said. Now, why did you wake up saying that?" Louis looked at the boys. Seconds later he looked back at Layla. "Well?"

"She forced us to do her choirs." Louis closed his eyes.

"So this 'girl' told you all to do choirs." Louis nodded. "What were the choirs?"

"Zayn had to wash the dishes. Liam had to wash the clothes. Harry had to mop the floor. I had to clean up her room."

"What did Niall have to do." I raised my voice. Louis looked at Niall them at me.

"He had to help us track you." I blinked my eyes rapidly.

"What." A little laugh came along.

"Niall, helped us trick you." I looked at Luke and Ashton. They were smiling like evil maniacs.