Chapter 24

With my head down, deep in thought, I was sitting in a semi-dark room with a table in front of me. No one was in here with me. It was only me. I knew this would happen. I heard the door open and close. I didn't bother moving.

"Miss Quinn." A lady said, tossing a file on the table. I looked up but not at her. I looked straight behind her. She smirked and sat down in a chair.

"How old are you?" She asked, laying her arms on the table.

"17." I silently said.

"That's the only thing I heard coming from you. So, what were you doing stealing a band?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Well, lately on the news, if you ever heard or seen the news lately, the police reported a crime that no one would ever get the chance to accomplish. The news said that some psycho kidnapped a band. The stupidest thing I've ever heard, especially when it's coming from your local news. Then I'm thinking, wow, this has to be some good kidnapper who has a history in kidnapping rare things. So tell me, how did you do it. Have you kidnapped anything else besides a music band? Did anyone help you?"

"I forgot how I kidnapped them. I don't remember." I said silently.

"So you did kidnap them. If you did kidnap them, then wouldn't it be a memory you couldn't forget. We've taken your mom in and we're questioning her right about now. I know you told her, but it's just that you won't tell us." I shook my head.

"I don't remember," I mumbled.

"Please look at me while I'm speaking to you, miss." I slowly titled my head up and looked at her lips while she spoke.

"Now, tell me, how did you kidnap them all, Where did you kidnap them and why did you kidnap them?"

"You could have asked me one question, instead of all of those questions in one sentence," I said, accidentally looking down at the metal table.

"Can you answer one of them to me?"

"I was bored and I wanted more company with people that I thought were fun to be around with."

"Did they like you?" She said almost in a whisper. I had to take a minute and think about it. The argument with Harry. Niall crying the day they woke up. The part when they woke up Liam was almost scared but he seemed, confident in his part. Zayn's weird quietness. I blinked and shook my head looking up at the lady. Her lips formed a straight line.

"How do you know they don't like you or you're being insecure about your relationship with the boys?" She stood up.

"Aren't we talking about whether or not I kidnapped them?" I said straightforward. She sat down in the seat under her and sighed.

"Your right. We should be talking about the kidnapping. So tell me who was with you?" I mentally sucked in air. I blinked and looked up at her.

"And why should you know?"

"Well, you can't kidnap them all by yourself. Especially when you're only a 17-year-old girl. You must have had someone larger than you." And what makes you think I will tell you that? I'm not bringing Ashton into this, he seems like the innocent who wouldn't steal from the candy jar when he knew that mom told him a billion times not to touch the candy jar.

"What if I did steal them all at once." I mimicked. I felt like cracking a smile but I looked down to stop myself from smiling. She chuckled. 

"Why so difficult?" She said. "I simply asked a question and all you wanted to do is act like a little girl. Did you have someone else with you, yes or no?" I nodded my head slowly. "Is this person male or female?" 

"It's a he," I said. I could feel her smiling even though I was looking down at the metal table. 

"What is his name?" I sighed and looked up at her.

"Why should I tell you his name. It's not like he is the main character of this whole situation."

"Well, what is he to you?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dunno," I straight up lied.

"Was he your boyfriend, your cousin," 

"No, he was none of those. Can we talk about something else?"

"Your right, I have no business knowing a lot of your personal information."

"How did you know I kidnapped them all?"

"Well, let's just say," She walked around and talked with her hands. "My team has been stalking you the last three days. We've been stalking you ever since you came from that hospital. Once you came out of that hospital with those guys, we all knew, even in general, that something fishy was going on. We knew that this girl might be our suspect. So we've stalked you ever since."

"How did you know it was me, what if it was my mom and I had to watch over them."

"Does your mom have  Brunnete hair or golden?" I rolled my eyes. She was being sarcastic. "And why would a mom, out of all people, kidnap a boy band. Especially since it's popular. . boy band." Then again, her being sarcastic again. "So basically, this person had to be this crazy enough to kidnap a band while they're touring in their city." Her head turned to me.

"What will happen to me."

"Oh I don't know, I guess we have to ask the guys what we have to do to you before we do anything. If you've done anything that is inappropriate with the guys you will face 9 months to 10 years in prison. You got that?"

"Yeah sure," I said sitting back in the cold silver chair. She quicker a smile and picked up the file that was laying on the table. She walked out.

Once the door closed, I made a big sigh feeling as if I let out all the stress.

       Unknown P.O.V

I was anxiously looking around. Did they lock her up yet, is she still crying? Did they make her cry?

"Why are you keep moving?" Someone asked me. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"And why are you asking?"

"I asked the question first, so answer it."  He crossed his arms.

"Just uncomfortable being in this place," I replied and looked down on the tiled floor.

"It's about Layla, isn't it mate?"

"Yeah," I sighed out.

"We all are kinda upset too, but think about the happy things you did together." He smiled and turned to look at the others. I slid down the seat while I dug my hands into my sweatshirt pockets. I sighed deeply.