Chapter 6

~Layla's P.O.V~

I put my phone down and waited for Luke to come. I just stared at the ceiling until my phone vibrated. I checked my phone. It was from Luke.

Luke: I'm at the front door.

Layla: alright.

I put my phone down. Went downstairs toward the front door. I got on my tippy toes and looked out the peephole. I don't know why I do that when I already know who it is. I saw Luke looking to his right.

I smiled to myself and unlocked the door. I opened it and attacked Luke in a hug.

"Lukey!" I shouted hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me picked me up and spun me around. He put me down.

"Alright, let's go inside," Luke said smiling. I smiled back. I took his hand and pulled him inside.

We sat down on the couch and started talking.

"Did you know that Stephenie just broke up with Jake? Before spring break." Luke said. I was surprised.

" Aww, they looked so cute together. They just had to break up. Like come on, they were the number one couple in school." I said sounding shocked.

"That's what I was thinking," Luke said looking down thinking. Then someone came down.

I looked back to see who it was Luke did the same. It was Zayn. He looked like he just woke up. Once he saw me and Luke he looked puzzled.

"Whos this?" Zayn said only staring at Luke.

"Umm...My friend." I said.

"How did you guys meet. I wanna know." Zayn said sitting across from me and Luke. Luke and I just stared at Zayn.

"Well talk. Don't just stare. " Zayn said crossing his arms.

"Well uh..." I chuckled little." Well, we meet on the first day of school. We had to sit next to each other because we had assigned seats. We talked through some of the boring lessons. And after that, we became good friends. And here he is today." I said smiling at Zayn.

"Ok well, I don't want to be a stranger to you. But hi my name is Zayn." Zayn said sticking his hand out waiting for Luke to shake it.

" Luke." He said shaking Zayn's hand. Zayn faked a smile and Luke faked a smile.

"What do you want Zayn," I said sounding calm. Zayn just looked at me.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to know what his name was." Zayn said. " ok ill be heading upstairs now." Zayn said walking backward slowly.

"I wonder what's his problem," Luke said once Zayn went all the way upstairs.

I don't know why it felt like I just got in trouble with my parents.

Then I heard a lot of rumbling coming from the stairs. It sounded like wild animals coming down the stairs at once.

So Luke and I looked towards the stairs at the same time. It was all of them. Liam also looked like he just woke up, and all of them looked either shocked or angry. Someone couldn't keep their mouth shut.

Zayn's probably still upstairs.

"Whos this. And why is he here?" Harry asked.

"Please don't tell me you kidnapped someone else. " Niall said.

"I thought you said you liked us because we're fun," Louis said.

"And funny. " Liam said finishing the sentence. I just looked down and shook my head. I looked at all of them.