Chapter 3

~Layla's P.O.V.~

I walked downstairs and went into the living room and saw Liam talking to Harry. I wonder what they're talking about. I went over to them and to ask them if they wanted breakfast.

"Liam and Harry, do you guys want breakfast?"

"Yea, of course, I want breakfast, I'm starving," Liam said. I laughed a little. Liam walked to the kitchen. I looked at Harry.

"Do you want any breakfast?" I said. He just sat there.

"Naw, I'm good," He said, fake smiling. I can tell he did wanted some, it was in his eyes.

Alright then.

"I'll be in the kitchen-"I said while walking away towards the kitchen, but got cut off by someone's stomach growling pretty loud because of the silence in the living room.

I turned around slowly and looked at Harry. He looked down and he looked scared. I heard a loud gulp. I can tell that he was scared. This is too funny but I can't laugh.

I took one step at a time towards Harry. I was in front of Harry. I crouched down so I was at Harry's height. I put my index finger under his chin to make him look me in the eyes.

"I know you want breakfast, Harry. Don't try and hide it because you probably don't want to be near me. Now all you need to do is go in the kitchen and sit down. That's all. Nothing special." I said whispering with a fake smile.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I saw Niall already stuffing his face with different food at the same time. Wow, he must really like food. I mean if you saw him you would probably say the same thing.

I saw Liam was eating his food unlike Niall thankfully. I shook my head and sat down next to Liam because if I sit down next to Niall he might steal my food, that's a possibility.

I got a plate and started getting almost everything that could fit on my plate. I Got up and got a glass of orange juice. Then, Niall, I think said.

"Hey, I didn't know you had orange juice," Niall said getting up and getting a glass of orange juice.

"Of course I have orange juice I love orange juice. I always have orange juice."

He got his orange juice. He sat back down.

A few minutes later, the rest came Harry and the screaming monsters.

"About time Harry and screaming monsters came," I said fake smiling. Niall and Liam laughed. Harry rolled his eyes. While the screaming monsters were rubbing their eyes. Then one of the screaming monsters said.

"My name is Zayn and that's Louis. And how did we wake up on the couch in the living room?" the screami- I mean Zayn asked.

"I untied you and Liam picked you up and put you guys on the couch. Problem solved." I said smiling. Zayn just stared at me confused than a few seconds later. I think he finally realised what I said.

"Wait, why did you put us in the living room?" Zayn said. I rolled my eyes.

"Because I was making breakfast for you guys while you were sleeping."

"Ohh, well can I get breakfast?" Zayn asked.

"Yea, of course, you can," I said in an obvious tone. I grabbed a plate for the three of them. Then put the plates on the table where they were going to sit. Zayn sitting in front of me, Harry sitting on the right so he was in front of Liam, and Louis sitting next to Harry and Louis was sitting in front of Niall.

"Dig in," I said. The three dig in.

It was really quiet while we ate. But I didn't care. At least I got all of them to eat. Yay, another point for me.