Rose

You know that saying a player will always be a player he wouldn't change? Right? I was a good girl I had good friends straight A's and my life was perfect until he came. He was like the other guys a player a fuckboy.

And I knew I had to stay away from him but I didn't I want to get to know him and it pains me seeing him with different girls everyday. I was clearly shocked when one day he spoke to me all he said was "hello rose I'm cole." And it made my heart flutter I knew I was in a dangerous zone talking to him but i was in a deep trance that I couldn't escape from.

And little by little I started speaking with him we hangout I slept over his house and he did the same in my house my friends told me he was bad news but I didn't listen I didn't want cole to leave me because I love him a lot. His smile were a poison to me his kisses it and addiction that I couldn't stay away from.

And i did something that I thought I would always protect I gave him my all we did it in our anniversary and the next day I woke up alone in the hotel room all by myself and me being the stupid teenager that I was I thought nothing about it and I went to school the next day to see him making out with his slut.

I walk up to him and I push her away and I slap him and he smirk "oh what happened rose." And I look at him with angrily eyes "why were you kissing her that stupid slut how could you." I knew I was causing a scene but I didn't care I was only paying attention to cole and only him and he lean towards my ear and whispers to me "I was only trying to get inside your pants and  I won the bet."

He smirked at me "those are lies what about everything we did all the happy moments we shared doesn't that MEAN ANYTHING!" He roll his eyes "nope I was only playing along for I can get the 5,000 dollars and I did got it." Then he left me there I started to cry and everyone was laughing at me.

I was the laughing stock in my high school and I couldn't take it in anymore I left my school and I didn't come back and then i also found out I am pregnant by that idiot i couldn't take it anymore and I told my mother everything and thankfully she didn't judge me she was there for me even when.....

I lost my baby it was a miscarriage I was stressed out with everything that has happened and I fainted falling down the stairs and I hurt my baby I didn't even know if it was a girl or boy. And it was all because of him cole Thomason I will never forgive him he broke me he made me vulnerable.

But that all right because I will never see him again I will leave from America and move to the U.K. Everyone over there is nicer and that what I did I move and my life has been perfect I have my own clothes company and everyday is a beautiful day I have fully grown to a adult I am currently 21 years old. I left to the U.K. When I was 18 years old.

It was hard to leave my mother but if I never left I would have killed my self you don't understand the pain I was going through since everything happened but it was true leaving the country I had forgotten him but I will never forget about my unborn child who didn't even see the light.

"Rose it mr.davis." Said one of my employees I reach my hand out and I grab the phone she leaves the room and I turn my chair around and walked to the window I look outside and I spoke "hello mr.davis what can I do for you." I said in my work voice.

"Hello sweetheart and what you can do for me is take a day off and come have dinner with me." Said a deep voice with a accent I lightly chuckle "you know I am working right now mr.davis and I thought I told you I am not looking for a relationship right now."

I said and it was quiet at the other end "hello? Are you still there?" I heard a gruff voice reply with a yes"rose I will never hurt you." He said I put a hand on my hip and I sighed "look mr.davis I am working right now so I will talk to you later." I was about to hang up when he yelled "wait!" I put the phone back on my ear and said "yes?"

"How about going to dinner with me as friends nothing more than that rose please." I thought about it well tomorrow I am not busy since It Sunday and I don't work on Sunday. "Rose so what do you say?" I smiled "sure I will love to go to dinner as friend and only friends mr.davis now goodbye." And I hang up the phone.

I go back to my chair and I start to type my phone rings once and I stop typing and I unlock my phone I go to my messages and it said mr.davis "I will pick you up at 7:00 sharp see you then." I smiled "oh mr.davis I can't with you." And I typed and "okay."

And I went back to my laptop and I continue to type I'm always busy but when I am not mr.davis is always trying to take me out to eat with him I know he likes me but my heart is to broken to let anyone else inside of I can't do this to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoy