Getting ready

I yawn when I woke up it was finally Sunday meaning tonight I am meeting with mr.davis I sit up and I move out of bed slowly I didn't like the idea of going out on the day I have off because I like to be alone.

I go to my bathroom and I brush my teeth making sure it didn't have leftover food or anything gross at all I go to the bathtub and I turn it on I let my hair down and I stretch again and I slowly got in the water was warm,I sit down and I took my sweet time in the bath I wash my hair.

After I was done I grab two towels one for my hair and then the other one for my body I go to my dresser and I took out clean panties and some gray shorts with a pink shirt and I put it on when I was done I let my hair air dry by itself.

"Lets see what I shall eat." I look at all the leftover foods and I clap my hands which looks very weird if someone else lived with me but thankfully I am alone. I heat up the food and I start to eat my oatmeal I love oatmeal it the best thing to eat early in the morning.

Once I was done I wash my own plate and I decided since I have enough time in the world I can finish some of my work i checked to see I have two meetings with "urban outfitters manager and also victorious secrets manager." I can't wait for that my two favorite stores of all time even though i have no clue what the meeting for I'm pretty excited.

"If I was your boyfriend never let you go keep you in my arms girl never be alone." 

My phone starts to ring and all I thought was yuck I need to change my ringtone I look at the caller ID "mom." My eyes open and I quickly answered the call "mother hi." I said with joy I heard her sweet and warm laughter. "Hello my little girl how is everything?"

Said my mother "oh everything is great and fine how are you mother." Then it goes completely silent I heard her breath out "mom is everything okay?" Standing up and biting my lip "no sweetie everything is bad" she said my heart starts to pound. "What wrong..has something bad occurred." I hope not.

"No sweetie nothing like that it just...I need to see my only daughter rose I haven't seen you since forever and it kills me." I sighed and I look down at the ground and I whispered "I'm sorry mother for being such a bad daughter." "Listen sweetie I was wondering if you can come back and live with us again?" Go back to America and leave everything behind.

"Mother I-i." I stuttered and she spoke "I know you are afraid but I need you daughter here I am constantly worried about you and your father is too I think it time to come back home well I must go now." And she hangs up wow what a mother but am I ready to actually leave and go back to America?

I mean it been years and years since I left he probably doesn't remember me oh rose shut the hell up why am I thinking about That asshole and I shouldn't think about him right now I am busy with other things I will not let old memories come my way. As I look at the time it read 2:30 pm

What the hell why does the time go so fast I got up and I grab my makeup kit and did my face I didn't go overboard with the makeup I only put a light makeup on and I curled my hair. Then here comes the trouble with choosing the right dress and shoes.

Only us ladies will understand why we take long to get ready. "I found you at last." I pat myself on the back and I grab the red dress i haven't worn this dress but I feel in love with the way it hugs my curves my back is shown and it hold my boobs showing cleavage.

I put it on and I look for a black high heels and I put it on go inside my walk in closet and I open my brown box that holds my jewelry I grab my diamond necklace and a small Michael kors watch. And I was ready I still had a few hours until he will pick me up mr.davis is older than me he is such a gentleman.

He owns a business company which he is the CEO he is a very important guy and when I met him my heart didn't feel anything at all since it has been broken since a long time ago. But anyways I am thankful to have met mr.davis he is 26 years old and he is charming like the ladies says.

And he can probably make all the woman bow down to him he is Prince Charming as my friend says that he is I checked the time and this time it read 6:20 I felt my phone vibrates and I go to messages and it was from my mother "honey I hope you thought about it because I already fix your room and I book your flight for 6:30 at midnight next Saturday.

Ugh mother and this is where I get pretty annoyed at my mother because she does stuff with out my permission sometimes. I guess she really wants me to move back.

"If I was your boyfriend."

I answered the call "hello." I said and I heard a deep chuckle at the end "ms.rose if you can please come out your house and make your way to my car I am here already." I hang up the call and I pick up my purse from the closet and I walk out time to go to dinner with mr.davis