Ashely

"Finally you pick up the phone bitch." That was the first thing I said to rose I been calling her since the morning to see if she was home but she didn't sound cheerful like she usually is. "Hey what wrong why do you sound sad?"

At first it was silent she didn't respond until than the sound of her voice breaking in tears "hey rose what the matter,hey talk to me." I stood up "I'm such an idiot I hurt cole again." She said than she breaks Into tears.

"Where are you." I asked her "I'm home." She finally said and I put on my shoes while telling her "rose don't worry I am coming stay put." I was really worried I know I haven't been a good friend when we were in high school I left her on her own while she was being humiliated by that jerk cole.

And it breaks my heart that I didn't stand up for her that I left her alone but not this time I will stand by her side after all she deserves to be happy after everything she has been through I knew she was pregnant because her mother is really close to mine and I overheard her saying she was pregnant.

And also how she lost him/her poor rose all she wants is love by him and that is all she is asking nothing more. As I was driving  a car suddenly pop out. I scream and the car stop. Than a male steps out he comes towards my car window and knock.

"Next time watch where you are going if you can't drive than I think that means you shouldn't be allowed to be on the streets." He said with a accent he walks away and I scoff what a load of crap. I got out my car "hey you mister stop right there." I said pointing to him.

He stops and slowly turns around "what." He snaps and I smirk "is this how you treat a lady your mother didn't properly show you manners." I said feeling better I was planning to leave after what I said until I was grabbed my body turns around and the male looks at me in angry.

He was holding me while trapping me next to his car I look at him widen eyed at how close he was to me. Uh..umm what the hell get away from me you..you." I couldn't even talk because of this strange man as I look at him he was pretty attractive but that nasty attitude has to change. And he also has a bruises on his face too that is still healing.

"Never talk about my mother like that you stupid America woman." He lets me go and gets on his car I look at him pretty shocked about how angry he got when he left I remember about rose who is waiting for me I ran to my car and I drove quickly to her house.

I knock on the door and a maid let me in I ran upstairs and I found rose laying on the floor I never seen her like this. I walk towards her "rose you poor thing what happened tell me." I said and when she saw me she finally told me what happened.

Wait until I find that fool I got out of the room even though rose told me to stop but I didn't I go downstairs to see if he was in the kitchen and he was acting all calmly "you devil." He looks at me but says "what..?" I go up to him and slap him.

His face was also bruise he deserves it "what the fuck Ashley." Looking at me his eyes held confusion,angry. "How dare you be like that towards rose after everything you both have been through you are just planning to let it all go to waste and what is this I heard you went back to your player ways....you are an idiot I hope you fix her."

"Have you even seen her have you seen how pale she is." I scream at him to but he didn't even say anything than I heard rose voice "Ashley please just leave it alone." I heard her weak voice we both turn our head and I look at how pale her face has gotten she looks like a ghost.

"Rose.." I look at cole he looks so shocked like if he didn't know she has been like this. "Cole I'm sorry please forgive...." she falls on the ground and we ran to her cole picks her up and shakes her lightly "rose wake up." Rose eyes open and she says "me." And her eyes close slowly.

"She has a fever Ashley call her mom and get a warm towel now." He said basically ordering me what I have to do but I didn't have time to act lazy I look inside the cabinets to see a bunch of different towels small and big and with different colors i grab one and I put warm water on it and I ran upstairs with water dripping on the floor.

I go to there room to see cole next to her when he sees me he grabs the towel and puts it on her I walked outside and I grab my phone I call her mom "hello Ashley I haven't heard your voice in the long-." I interrupted her and said "something has happened to your daughter." I said "what what you mean Ashley what wrong with my daughter."

Her voice got a little loud "I have been busy with work so I decided to visit your daughter but her face was very pale it looks like she hasn't been eating well and she fainted she has a fever." I told her everything expect about the situation with cole "I'm coming okay Ashley please keep watching her until I come." And I said "yes." I hang up and I go back to the room.

Too see cole holding her hand "Ashley what do I do she is shaking." I look at him and I shake my head "I don't know cole." I said honestly to him. Rose please what the matter with you I hope it nothing to seriously.