Taking care of me

Since the day I woke up everyone been taking care of me they all treat me like I am fragile and they are scared that I might hurt myself badly. I really appreciate it a lot the house has gotten louder because of everyone that is staying here in my house.

And cole has been taking care of me nonstop I can see he is tired but he always says "it okay rose I want to be close to you everyday." He says smiling at me. "Rose I have spoken with your doctor and he said that you need a little bit of time to heal until you get your strength back." Said my mom while sitting next to me on the chair.

I look at her and nodded "mom what about your job I'm sorry that you have to take care of me." I said looking at her she looks at me and shakes her head "nonsense rose you don't have to be sorry and it alright rose they understand." Said my mom. "Oh rose I have to tell you something." I look at her curiously.

"How have you been with cole I know you guys have gotten pretty close but have you did I-" "mother oh please i don't want to talk about my sex life with you." I said looking away. "Sweetie their is nothing to be ashamed of I can tell you about my sex life with your father." I look at her "ugh okay for I can make you stop talking about sex i tell you we haven't had sex yet."

I told her and she starts smiling at me I find it really weird that I basically have to be forced into telling my mom about my sex life and also the way she is smiling at me is kinda creeping me out a lot. "Well you need to spend things up I want to see my grand children before i die." And she starts laughing while standing up.

I lay down on the couch and I put my hair on my face and just thought about having children with him. I haven't told anyone but I'm actually scared of having a baby in my body again because I feel like I'm going to kill him/her again like I did with my first baby.

"Why are you hiding your face?" I sit up and I look at cole and I smiled "well if you knew you would have done the same thing." I said. Then he comes next to me and sits down. "Hit me with it." He said I look at him "me and my mom were talking about my sex life." He doesn't say anything but his eyes go big and he looks at the floor.

"Oh...um well was it interesting?" He said and I glare at him "it wasn't cole ewww never say that again." I told him and he nods."want to go to the room." I nodded and he comes towards me and picks me up. When we finally made it to the room he puts me down and he comes to my side.

"I hope you heal fast because very soon your surprise is coming." He said I look at him "you weren't kidding about the surprise?" He shakes his head "no rose I was being serious and I hope you love it." He said while looking into my eyes and I nodded. "Hey by the way I need your ring." He said pointing at it.

I look at him "why..." I said narrowing my eyes "well..you see my mom told me that we got the wrong rings and our actual ring will be coming in 3 days." I gasped and I look at the ring on my finger. "Wait for real but I really like this ring." I said pouting.

I see his hand grab mine and I look at him " I know cupcake but I saw the rings on goggle and I think you will like that one better than the one you have on." He said I look at him and I gave him a defeated look and I nodded I took it off and I gave it to him he leans in towards me and gives me a kiss. "Don't be sad and put a smile on your pretty face I will be back."

He leaves and I sighed I really liked that ring a lot what will I do now knowing that was the false ring. I then heard a scream coming from some where I got worried because it was Ashely voice. Is she hurt..? I know i am not supposed to be moving but Ashely could be hurt I slowly stood up only to fall on the ground.

"Fuck I guess I try to move on the floor." Let me just say it was a difficult task trying to move on the floor I was sweating a lot but I didn't make it because cole found me on the floor and he picked me up "what are you doing rose?" He asked "I think Ashely hurt take me to her please cole." He picks me up and we go to her room.

I see her walking back and forth she only does that when she is worried "Ashely I heard you screaming are you alright?" She looks at me and her face is fully red. "Yeah um..yeah sure why you ask?" She said. "Why are you blushing has something happened." She looks at me "well this guy wants to see me but ...i." She stops and sits down this is actually the first time I see her worrying about a guy.

Who ever this guy is she really must like him. "Ashely I don't know who this guy is but I can tell by the way you are acting is that you really like him don't stop and go to him go get ready what you are waiting for." I said and nods. "Cole lets go." And we left. He takes me back to the room and we spend the day well he spends the day taking care of me.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be interesting and steamy????

Also when this book is finished i hope you will read my other new story it about vampires so it will be interesting 😊😊