Cole

I was the first one awake I look at Rose sleeping face and how she licks her lips I got closer to her and I open my eyes if I moved my lips it will be touching hers I pulled back when she start to groan. I stood up and I watched her when she sit up.

And the first thing she does is she glares at me and i look away. I can see she hates me but that only makes me more attractive to her it like there is something about her that draws me closer to her and I will never admit to that.

I saw her walking towards the bathroom and the door slams she is everything that I can ask for that day that me and her had sex it was perfect she was the one that I wanted but I was a fool and I let her go and I lost her forever it pains me that she doesn't even want to be next to me.

When the bathroom door opens I said "good morning beautiful." I told her and she didn't said anything I sighed and I ran to get in front of her she moves to the left and I moved to the left blocking her "get out cole I'm trying to pass." She snaps at me."what have I done to you rose that you hate me so much." I asked her but I knew why she hates.

She steps back and looks at me "you really asking me this right now at this moment cole." She said and I nodded "you already know why I dislike you I don't have to explain myself cole." And she walks out and I let her. My phone rings and I look at the caller ID.

Stella I pick my phone up "hello Stella." I said and she spoke "baby I miss you when can you come over." Said Stella and I thought about it "I come over now baby girl." I told her and I hang up the phone I go and pick up a shirt with pants on and I pick my shoes and put it on when I walk downstairs and I enter the kitchen rose was making something.

"Hey what do you want to eat?" She turn around and look at me all dressed up "oh looks like you have plans never mind." Her voice sounds like it was breaking in pain "yeah I probably won't come until later at night see you rose." And I walked out I'm fool for hurting her she should tell me to stay and I will I was hoping for the door to open and she came running towards me and tells me to stay.

But that will never happen.... I got in my car and I drove really fast to my destination when I got there I parked my car and I walked upstairs to the 7th floor and I knock the door open and Stella was there wearing a small shirt and shorts shorts. She moves away and I went inside.

When she closed the door she came up to me and started to kiss me I grip her butt and she moans I stop kissing her and I pick her up she giggles and I put her on the bed I grab my condom and I rip the clothes she had I continue on making out with her I stuck my tongue inside her she pushes me away.

"Let me do it." I lay down and she pull my jeans off and my boxers off she grabs him and puts the condom on she goes on top of it and slowly moves her hips she moans and I groan out and that's when I took lead because the male always take the lead.i move fast. Giving her all the pleasure in the world.

I didn't know the time pass by so quickly that when I woke up Stella was asleep I read the time it was 11:00 pm at night I stood up and I put my clothes on when I was about to leave Stella spoke "it late why don't you stay cole." I shake my head "I can't sorry Stella."

And I walk out I made a promise to rose that I will come back and that a promise I will keep. When I walked inside the house I found rose on the couch sleeping I smiled and I carefully picked her up I walked to our room and I put her down.

"Where were you I waited for you cole?" She said in a sleepy voice "I'm sorry rose I was busy." Then she did the strangest thing ever she looked at me and got closer to me and she narrows her eyes "I can see you couldn't keep your dick inside your pants fuck you cole."

She turns her body around and I was shocked I stood up and I went to the bathroom to see I had lipstick on my lips my hair was a mess and my shirt had lipstick on it. I shouldn't clean myself up when I got here.